Just out of curiosity

#1J0EBLACK187Posted 4/28/2012 4:47:30 AM
How does a leader of a clan not naming names but how can he be fourth in k/d in his own clan, which seriously is the only stat that matters in this game. if ur not at least a 1.5 k/d in this game you shouldnt even be posting. but i did see him raise it from 1.46 to 1.48 in a day because of his new strategy leave the room when ur playin like doo doo lol dam if i employed that strategy my 1.65 would be over 2.0. hahaha too funny
#2jaretSSPosted 4/28/2012 9:55:59 AM
Well, when you don't have to prestige anymore and stop trying to grind out laggy rooms you play a lot better. But keep whining, you might find someone to listen. I'll probably be the only one to even post here. Funny you mention me leaving rooms....since every game I've "left" I've been far in first. I "leave" more rooms because you and your pathetic clan dropping rooms right as I hit 19 to keep me from winning than i have because of lag though. But i don't care I'm not obsessed with kill stats. I hope you hurry and pass me so you feel better Bout yourself.
#3P3rrydPlatypusPosted 4/28/2012 10:27:39 AM
I'm not obsessed with k/d because it may be very misleading in some cases but mine was a 1.69 the last time I checked
---
Xbox Live Gamertag P3rrydPlatypus
#4jaretSSPosted 4/28/2012 4:09:29 PM
P3rrydPlatypus posted...
I'm not obsessed with k/d because it may be very misleading in some cases but mine was a 1.69 the last time I checked

Very true. Snipers and people glued to shot guns/mjr tend to have a better kdr. As long as i stay around 1.5 I'm fine with it. In the last 4 days I went from a 1.43 to a 1.49 because no more prestiging for me finally. Most of that thanks to a stint of 20-4 ish games I put on Joe and his clan (yeah I've got pictures to prove it since h claims he's always in top) but hopefully I can slowly move mine back up a little. If not no biggie
#5TKING11Posted 4/28/2012 4:15:25 PM
Ill be honest I do care about my stats. Simple reason really...it gives me something to strive for. But its not so important that Ill quit a match over it. I set goals and try to achieve them. My KDR was only at 1.89 the first time I hit level 50. But...I was completely new to XBOX and this garbage controller!! Seriously I hate this thing. And pushing in the analog to sprint still annoys me.
---
Gamertag: YELARAKA
"Woooohoooo, Pukin Ralley!!!!!"
#6jaretSSPosted 4/28/2012 8:27:17 PM
TKING11 posted...
Ill be honest I do care about my stats. Simple reason really...it gives me something to strive for. But its not so important that Ill quit a match over it. I set goals and try to achieve them. My KDR was only at 1.89 the first time I hit level 50. But...I was completely new to XBOX and this garbage controller!! Seriously I hate this thing. And pushing in the analog to sprint still annoys me.

Yeah i had a much better kdr my first 50 but it went down hill ever since my first prestige. But if this game stays alive for a little while longer ill get back above 2 now that I'm an ultimate 50 camper and better with some of these guns