Shirahoshi & Neptune available soon

#1MukaPosted 12/2/2011 11:49:40 PM
Starting Dec 17 they will be available as free DLC
---
Baseball Game - Pro Yakyu Spirits (PS3/PSP/3DS) Translation
www.SpiritsTranslation.com//http://www.youtube.com/spiritstranslation
#2Cosmos90Posted 12/3/2011 2:14:04 PM
Really?

These two characters over a Support Character that could of been DLC?

Bad decision making.
#3KeijiKGPosted 12/7/2011 3:53:54 AM
Cosmos90 posted...
Really?

Bad decision making.

I'm lost. Explain who you mean.
---
"You haven't heard of the new gameplay mechanic? The more times you use a certain move, the weaker it gets"
Sounds like someone never paid attention
#4Cosmos90Posted 12/7/2011 8:11:24 PM
KeijiKG posted...
Cosmos90 posted...
Really?

Bad decision making.

I'm lost. Explain who you mean.

How are you lost in a topic? so silly..

Ok... but characters in Marineford battle and SENTOUMARU could of been playable instead of shira and neptune. FI arc sucks.
#5djfanaPosted 12/8/2011 2:01:47 AM
they are support characters not playable characters.
and this is not really a dlc since they are already on the cart. you will just unlock them by WiFi. It's similar to the WiFi puzzle on professor layton.
#6EichiroNobunagaPosted 12/8/2011 5:09:40 PM

I really don't get why people think that Sentoumaru should be playable over others. Seriously, the Baroque Works 3, Wiper, Jozu, Vista, Garp, Sengoku, Raleigh, Gecko Moriah, Basil Hawkins, Urouge, Perona, Arlong, and Hatchan are all much better candidates.

Mr. 2 Bon Kure /Bentham pulled a heartwrenching move at Impel Down. I was actually almost as sad about his cliffhanger as Ace's death, which I found almost as sad as Hiruluk's. He's been playable in a few different games now, and his moveset could be easily improvised.

Mr. 1 /Das Bones has a unique ability, a fun fighting style, and he's already been playable in a 2d fighter (Wonderswan Battle Colisseum). He's Crocodile's right hand man, he's recurring, and he was a major stepping stone for Zoro.

Mr. 3 /Galdino joined Buggy (one of the first villains who has ties to Shanks and the old Pirate King), he'll probably end up in the New World, and his wax powers could make for a fun moveset.

Wiper was thought to become a Strawhat by many. He beat Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji by himself when he first showed up (although they were just getting used to the pressure), he managed to kill Enel, and now he's Gann Fall's personal guard post timeskip.

Jozu could be a good heavy-set character. Plus, he was one of the most important fighters throughout the War on Whitebeard's side.

Vista would make a great rival for Mihawk, and he was also important during the War having saved Luffy a few times. THe only problem is the fact that he's a straight up sword user.

Garp... come on. Does he even need an explanation?

Sengoku... just think about it. He was the head of the Marines, he was enough to constrain the legendary Garp even out of his Buddha form, and who wouldn't to see his goat end up in an attack?

Raleigh was Roger's first mate. He taught Luffy how to use haki (like a boss). His power alone warrants his right to be included. The only problem is his similarity to Shanks.

Gecko Moriah... why wasn't he included? Because he's a lazy arse? He's the only Shichibukai not included, and yet he was the last villain before the War, he had a few brief fights at Marineford (although, admittedly, he did get his rear-end handed to him), and Doflamingo almost killed him.

As for Basil Hawkins and Urouge, I'm going to ignore anyone that says "They're only Rookie Supernovas! They'd be so generic!" Hawkins could easily have an improvised moveset using his scarecrow powers (shooting sharp straws, mahgical tarot card moves, etc.) Urouge could have some sort of darkness in his moves, maybe a few earthquakes or gusts caused by his pillar.

CONTINUED ON A NEW POST

#7EichiroNobunagaPosted 12/8/2011 5:17:43 PM

Perona appeared post timeskip helping Zoro. Something tells me she'll become pretty important later, like becoming a great ally and then watching the fight between Zoro and Mihawk near the end. Her moveset could easily be made by making her ghosts give different status effects. She already has an exploding ghost. Just make her ghosts do physical combos or something. I'd prefer to see her playable as Post Timeskip, but if she appears pre- I'm rather her have Kumasy following her.

Hatchan has been around for a long time now. After his fight with Zoro, he had a pretty lengthy miniseries, and then after he got rescued he's been around. Making a six-sword style and using his ink could make a pretty decent moveset.

Arlong was the boss that gave Luffy a bounty. He was Tiger's and Jinbe's crewmate. If it wasn't for him, there would be no Hodi or his crew, only Decken. It would be such an easy moveset to make.

There are plenty more I could think of above Sentoumaru. I know this wasn't quite the right topic, and the history lessons weren't needed, but I just hate it when people say Sentoumaru should have been added when so many others (specifically the Baroque 3, Arlong, Garp, and Sengoku) would have been much better choices.

#8GTomahawkPosted 12/8/2011 5:49:30 PM
Bon Clay deserves to be in every one piece game forever after his impel down stunt
---
Currently playing: Monster Hunter Tri, Catherine.
#9Cosmos90Posted 12/11/2011 3:50:47 PM
Sentoumaru appeared in SA arc and also the Marineford arc. He appeared in SA again in the NW. His axe and sumo technqiues could be very interesting in movesets.

Using your logic.
#10EichiroNobunagaPosted 12/12/2011 4:47:17 PM

Cheeky. I like that.