Suggestion on best builds? (Dwarfen/PD)

#1sticky_exPosted 7/27/2011 2:33:44 AM
Recently tried dual weird + vamp + fungal arts + berserk + prothean etc.

Was pretty exciting farming shrooms,buffing the crap out of myself before every room for fear of monster zoo. lol.

But i was unlucky to die to a gargoyle poison trap on level 4... T_T

Any builds out there thats good to play and will last me further or a build that allows me to at least get to the end?

Thanks in advance.

Im pretty happy with fungal arts since night cap imo is the best mp regen item ever, instantly regen 22 mp.
---
Not Changing This Sig Until Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep Gets Released .
#2EdWazHerePosted 7/27/2011 9:47:33 AM
My current build is Pryomancy, Leylines, Bloodmage, Perception, Tinker, Weapon of choice and Dodge.
First three to nuke anything in the path, perception + tinker for far trap vision and trap dismantling (no more deaths by traps), whatever weapon to use until level 2 then drop fire traps to kills mobs and dodge just for the jump, this can be opted for your preference since nothing will get close to you.

Currently in the middle of floor 5 with this build
#3RaikouTatsuPosted 7/27/2011 3:33:53 PM
Unarmed, Vampirism, Shield Bearer, Artful Dodger, Burglary, Master at Arms, Perception

Equip two shields and go to town. Beat the hardest difficulty without much trouble. Just stock up on ranged weapons for harder enemies.
---
1337% of Pi is 42.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4763/129188672209709955.jpg
#4DespayrePosted 7/27/2011 4:57:29 PM
I've had pretty good luck with Unarmed, Vampirism, Assassination, Burglary, Astrology as the core of my build and then add in two other filler skills (usually alchemy/fungal and some other magic skill)

You'll be stunning almost every round, doing crazy counter damage and have tons of survivability.
#5Chaotic_AnarkiPosted 7/28/2011 10:08:10 AM
sticky_ex posted...

Was pretty exciting farming shrooms,buffing the crap out of myself before every room for fear of monster zoo. lol.

Any builds out there thats good to play and will last me further or a build that allows me to at least get to the end?

Thanks in advance.

Im pretty happy with fungal arts since night cap imo is the best mp regen item ever, instantly regen 22 mp.

Dunno how you managed to die to a poison trap if you're taking Fungal Arts, if you max it, you can almost bathe in the stuff and take no damage.
---
Rule 1. I am always right.
Rule 2. If in any case I appear wrong, refer to rule 1.
#6CthulhuDagonPosted 7/28/2011 1:13:58 PM
Chaotic_Anarki posted...
sticky_ex posted...

Thanks in advance.

Dunno how you managed to die to a poison trap if you're taking Fungal Arts, if you max it, you can almost bathe in the stuff and take no damage.

Does he mean gargoyle poison or gargoyle acid trap? And does Fungal Arts protect you from Acid, or no?

That's really the worst thing I encountered trap wise. Those are very nasty. Though with Knightly Leap or the Meteor Strike (Mace) they're not much of a problem.
---
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.