Is there any way to cross the gaps?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Binding of Isaac
  3. Is there any way to cross the gaps?
4 years ago#1
In several rooms it looks like I need to jump, but I don't think I can. Is there an item for that?
---
THE ENDER OF TOPICS! GT: Sighteddeath52
"All problems can be solved with a liberal application of lasers and/or explosives."
4 years ago#2
Yes, you can fly.

I once had an item that allowed me to make my body disappear so I was a floating head for a few seconds.
I think it was a space-item (item you use with space I mean).

The other way I discovered was making a deal with baphomet to get the black winged demon form, then you can fly around over everything.

And other than that, I once found a magnet that you can stick to your head, it attracted all kind of items, even over gaps. (But no chests if I recall correctly)
4 years ago#3
Nitharad posted...
Yes, you can fly.

I once had an item that allowed me to make my body disappear so I was a floating head for a few seconds.
I think it was a space-item (item you use with space I mean).

The other way I discovered was making a deal with baphomet to get the black winged demon form, then you can fly around over everything.

And other than that, I once found a magnet that you can stick to your head, it attracted all kind of items, even over gaps. (But no chests if I recall correctly)

The floating head item is a card called "The Hanged Man".

Another way you can get across gaps is by buying a ladder (for 15 cents I think,) at the shop.
4 years ago#4
It's also possible to blow up a rock near a gap to cover it. For example:

R-G-T

R is a rock, G is a Gap, T is a treasure. To reach the treasure, place a bomb on the left side of the rock: when the bomb goes off, the rock will fill up the gap to it's right enabling you to walk across.
---
Don't stop .
PSN: ZX497
4 years ago#5
Zeppster497 posted...
It's also possible to blow up a rock near a gap to cover it. For example:

R-G-T

R is a rock, G is a Gap, T is a treasure. To reach the treasure, place a bomb on the left side of the rock: when the bomb goes off, the rock will fill up the gap to it's right enabling you to walk across.

Thanks! Did not know this.
---
gamertag - mistahnuff
4 years ago#6
Also you can cross it with the ladder.
---
Proud owner of the first Wii's on market. (Stood in line 14 hours)
  1. Boards
  2. The Binding of Isaac
  3. Is there any way to cross the gaps?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived