Is there any way to cross the gaps?

#1FreakindaunPosted 9/29/2011 12:58:29 PM
In several rooms it looks like I need to jump, but I don't think I can. Is there an item for that?
---
THE ENDER OF TOPICS! GT: Sighteddeath52
"All problems can be solved with a liberal application of lasers and/or explosives."
#2NitharadPosted 9/29/2011 1:04:36 PM
Yes, you can fly.

I once had an item that allowed me to make my body disappear so I was a floating head for a few seconds.
I think it was a space-item (item you use with space I mean).

The other way I discovered was making a deal with baphomet to get the black winged demon form, then you can fly around over everything.

And other than that, I once found a magnet that you can stick to your head, it attracted all kind of items, even over gaps. (But no chests if I recall correctly)
#3rabbyrabPosted 9/29/2011 2:01:53 PM
Nitharad posted...
Yes, you can fly.

I once had an item that allowed me to make my body disappear so I was a floating head for a few seconds.
I think it was a space-item (item you use with space I mean).

The other way I discovered was making a deal with baphomet to get the black winged demon form, then you can fly around over everything.

And other than that, I once found a magnet that you can stick to your head, it attracted all kind of items, even over gaps. (But no chests if I recall correctly)

The floating head item is a card called "The Hanged Man".

Another way you can get across gaps is by buying a ladder (for 15 cents I think,) at the shop.
#4Zeppster497Posted 9/29/2011 2:12:18 PM
It's also possible to blow up a rock near a gap to cover it. For example:

R-G-T

R is a rock, G is a Gap, T is a treasure. To reach the treasure, place a bomb on the left side of the rock: when the bomb goes off, the rock will fill up the gap to it's right enabling you to walk across.
---
Don't stop .
PSN: ZX497
#5RBF11586Posted 9/29/2011 4:08:24 PM
Zeppster497 posted...
It's also possible to blow up a rock near a gap to cover it. For example:

R-G-T

R is a rock, G is a Gap, T is a treasure. To reach the treasure, place a bomb on the left side of the rock: when the bomb goes off, the rock will fill up the gap to it's right enabling you to walk across.

Thanks! Did not know this.
---
gamertag - mistahnuff
#6Icky_2049Posted 9/29/2011 4:30:50 PM
Also you can cross it with the ladder.
---
Proud owner of the first Wii's on market. (Stood in line 14 hours)