Meat?

#1Yami_WheelerPosted 7/19/2012 10:34:27 PM
Maybe I'm being too passive with this game, but it's a constant struggle to get the money for meat, especially when they're a Champion and eat a good 8 - 12 a day. What's your strategy for meat?

Also, is there any way to upgrade the meat farm like in DW1?
---
Idiots, idiots, everywhere...
#2taolen3Posted 7/19/2012 10:41:43 PM
yes. u upgrade the meat farm very early. u'll have to find palmon just as in DW 1. and actually in my opinion its not that hard holding meat in my opinion. i feel if u dont spend so much time in the gym and fight digimon for at least a day (in game time) u'll have enough money to buy a little extra meat
#3Yami_Wheeler(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 10:43:11 PM
I have been very passive with the game, so I haven't done much besides train.

Where is Palmon?
---
#4dkc_emperorPosted 7/19/2012 10:46:05 PM
Yami_Wheeler posted...

Where is Palmon?

Signpost Forest (storywise, next area after the plains)

It's in the middle of the forest, there should be a tree with a lots of signs. That's the spot. If she not there, try zoning out (move to another zone) then come back, until she appears.

Remember, when the 4 option are given, choose the second. She will face northeast IIRC.
#5Yami_Wheeler(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 10:46:59 PM
Thanks a lot.
---
#6taolen3Posted 7/19/2012 10:50:24 PM
Yami_Wheeler posted...

Where is Palmon?

i think i was too on DW1 it seemed so hard on there to keep them feed. especially since on DW1 if u had a champion they always wanted at least 5 or 6 pieces of meat. then the huge wight loss just ruined it for me
#7Yami_Wheeler(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 10:52:41 PM
I feel the opposite, myself. I feel like it was much easier in DW1, probably because I knew where everything was and getting Sirloin going wasn't hard. It also felt like Champions lasted much longer. I feel rushed in this, because I don't want my Champion to die yet and it feels like the clock is ticking.
---
#8taolen3Posted 7/19/2012 11:06:08 PM
Yami_Wheeler posted...
I feel the opposite, myself. I feel like it was much easier in DW1, probably because I knew where everything was and getting Sirloin going wasn't hard. It also felt like Champions lasted much longer. I feel rushed in this, because I don't want my Champion to die yet and it feels like the clock is ticking.

i see what u mean... but for me i think champions lasted so long on DW1 probably because the highest evolution on their was ultimate. and now since megas have been introduced it seems shorter. but i think they last longer on her. at least to me
#9Ultima_Knight__Posted 7/19/2012 11:38:15 PM
Yeah it does feel like a struggle when they eat so much... My Ultimate eats like 5 pieces of meat, but thanks for the Palmon tip.