all item cheat for those who want ( CWCHEAT )

#31Jachan19Posted 7/24/2012 11:09:07 PM
it's okay, i don't plan to cheat the real (and downloaded from PSN) games, thanks... unless real games (UMDs) can be worked with tempAR as well? if not, that's still fine with me anyway because i just need max-stock meats while saving bits up for something else, lol. or max-bits to buy a lot of meats and restoration-disks either anyway.

So, i have to go find the download of "Install" TempAR instead, right? And... where was the file i should add the codes in again? i did watched the video but forgot where it was before.

P.S.: Oh yeah, portable-potty and auto-pilot too! =D
#32VirusChrisPosted 7/24/2012 11:18:41 PM
Jachan19 posted...
it's okay, i don't plan to cheat the real (and downloaded from PSN) games, thanks... unless real games (UMDs) can be worked with tempAR as well? if not, that's still fine with me anyway because i just need max-stock meats while saving bits up for something else, lol. or max-bits to buy a lot of meats and restoration-disks either anyway.

So, i have to go find the download of "Install" TempAR instead, right? And... where was the file i should add the codes in again? i did watched the video but forgot where it was before.

P.S.: Oh yeah, portable-potty and auto-pilot too! =D

UMD can use CwCheats and TempAR, Downloaded Games from PSN cannot seem to use the CwCheats and TempAR unless it's only certain ones.

No... not "Install", download the whole winrar file of TempAR (version 1.63 as it's the lastest version I'm aware of). Download TempAR to your PC, connect the PSP to your PC with a USB Cable, put the "seplugin" folder into the PSP (with the TempAR inside the seplugin folder).

The file "cheat.db" has the codes for multiple games and their codes, which is a Notepad file.

Look at YouTube tutorials for more information.
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#33Jachan19Posted 7/24/2012 11:26:04 PM
VirusChris posted...
UMD can use CwCheats and TempAR, Downloaded Games from PSN cannot seem to use the CwCheats and TempAR unless it's only certain ones.

No... not "Install", download the whole winrar file of TempAR (version 1.63 as it's the lastest version I'm aware of). Download TempAR to your PC, connect the PSP to your PC with a USB Cable, put the "seplugin" folder into the PSP (with the TempAR inside the seplugin folder).

The file "cheat.db" has the codes for multiple games and their codes, which is a Notepad file.

Look at YouTube tutorials for more information.

^^^^ That i would like to do from now but only one problem when i looked everywhere; many complained how to disable tempAR (itself)... how can I disable TempAR whenever I don't need TempAR at moment???

P.S.: Do it need hold R-button when turning PSP on or just do hold home + R and press music to activate the codes anytime during playing game?
#34VirusChrisPosted 7/24/2012 11:33:12 PM
When you press R and the Home button on the PSP to enter the TempAR menu you see the codes with a N or Y next to them to show that, that code is activate and you press the X button to turn the code on/off.

Pressing the Music button will cause any codes with the [Y] on (which is "turn on" signal) when you play the game, so when you go back to the TempAR menu and turn the codes off ([N] symbol) then the code is off and you don't have to worry about it.

Now can someone see if there's a 500 and 999 stat code for ATK, DEF, SPD, and BRAIN? 200 is nice, but I like more!
---
#35Jachan19Posted 7/24/2012 11:35:48 PM
VirusChris posted...
When you press R and the Home button on the PSP to enter the TempAR menu you see the codes with a N or Y next to them to show that, that code is activate and you press the X button to turn the code on/off.

Pressing the Music button will cause any codes with the [Y] on (which is "turn on" signal) when you play the game, so when you go back to the TempAR menu and turn the codes off ([N] symbol) then the code is off and you don't have to worry about it.

Now can someone see if there's a 500 and 999 stat code for ATK, DEF, SPD, and BRAIN? 200 is nice, but I like more!

okay, thanks!

I almost got max's ATK on MirageGaogamon first time but thanks to Sukamon's event, his ATK (after returned back) had been decreased instead "saved and wrote back" (means, does not change stats before and after being Sukamon)... it was like 750+ ATK... but sadly, at that day, he died. =/
#36Jachan19Posted 7/24/2012 11:46:16 PM
hey Chris, i don't see "cheat.db" file in that one i just downloaded... it's 1.63 as you said so... did i downloaded from wrong site? o__o
#37DarkSun535Posted 7/24/2012 11:50:46 PM
VirusChris posted...

I'm guessing you should change 0x000000C8 to 0x000003E7 for 999 and 0x000001F4 for 500. I don't use cheats so I can't test it myself but I think it should be right.
#38VirusChrisPosted 7/25/2012 12:06:02 AM(edited)
Jachan19 posted...
hey Chris, i don't see "cheat.db" file in that one i just downloaded... it's 1.63 as you said so... did i downloaded from wrong site? o__o

The "cheat.db" file is inside the TempAR folder, download the TempAR v1.63 and the files should be in there. It's TempAR -> seplugin -> TempAR and the "cheat.db" file should be in there along with other folders and files.

Look thoroughly, and open up the "cheat.db" to view the codes, edit the codes, and add new codes and games in.

DarkSun535 posted...
VirusChris posted...

I'm guessing you should change 0x000000C8 to 0x000003E7 for 999 and 0x000001F4 for 500. I don't use cheats so I can't test it myself but I think it should be right.

I'll test it out! I'll let you know what comes up!

EDIT: Alright I tested it out! Both codes are correct!
0x000003E7 is 999 and 0x000001F4 is 500!

Thanks! Also the little decimal numbers in the TempAR really help keep track of what number it will be so it's good to know! ^_^

---
#39Jachan19Posted 7/25/2012 12:07:10 AM
VirusChris posted...
Jachan19 posted...

The "cheat.db" file is inside the TempAR folder, download the TempAR v1.63 and the files should be in there. It's TempAR -> seplugin -> TempAR and the "cheat.db" file should be in there along with other folders and files.

Look thoroughly, and open up the "cheat.db" to view the codes, edit the codes, and add new codes and games in.

Actually, that's what i am already LOOKING directly at... here, it said...

(Location --> ) tempar_163 -> seplugins -> TempAR
color (Folder)
language (Folder)
(any below are "files")
cheat.bin
cheat1.bin
cheat2.bin
hbblacklist.bin
tempar.prx
tempar_lite.prx
#40MoliviousPosted 7/25/2012 12:55:52 AM
just go here if you want every code out there:
http://gamewebboard.netfreehost.com/viewtopic.php?p=16157&mforum=gamewebboard#16157
credits to the creators.

you don't even have to translate half of them, since some are already described in english already.. all you have to translate are the names/items
---
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise, Gungnir.
^ sig