Do you think they should include this option in the next Re:Digitize game?

#1VirusChrisPosted 8/19/2012 2:40:19 AM
If they make a sequel, or another Digimon World game that follows the same formula as Digimon World 1 and Digimon World Re:Digitize, I believe they should add in the option for to choose the Protagonist's gender, like in the Digimon World DS games.

I mean, though Digimon World's monster raising aspect is more male-oriented, it's not always guys that play these games... I'm sure there's girls that love Digimon as well and would be a nice feature for them in the future. And it would be interesting to see a Female Lead in a Digimon World game, besides the DS ones.

I can actually see a gender-bend version of the Male Protagonist of this game for some time now when I thought about a female option, with longer hair with the similar spikes as well and having a similar physique to Akiho, wearing the same clothes as the Male MC but with shorts instead and maybe some stockings. An adventurer girl appearance.

What about you guys? Did you think they should include a female Protagonist option?
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#2HarceruPosted 8/19/2012 2:56:04 AM
Yes, but the possibility for another game similar to DW/DWR is beyond slim.
---
Signature.
#3project7zeroPosted 8/19/2012 7:17:25 AM
lmao a sexist question these been popping up alot latty...
#4ZozmaSagePosted 8/19/2012 8:58:13 AM
Asking for a female option is a sexist question? I think it's sort of the opposite...
#5MoliviousPosted 8/19/2012 9:40:40 AM
ZozmaSage posted...
Asking for a female option is a sexist question? I think it's sort of the opposite...

---
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise, Gungnir.
^ sig
#6project7zeroPosted 8/19/2012 11:33:21 AM
ZozmaSage posted...

lol nope...
#7archaicsentinelPosted 8/19/2012 11:36:56 AM
Hey since we're talking equal rights here, why not a transgender character?
---
FC: 4682 6199 2180 - Ender
Currently playing : Wii- SSBB, DS - Subarashiki Kono Sekai, LA2
#8project7zeroPosted 8/19/2012 11:37:34 AM
archaicsentinel posted...
Hey since we're talking equal rights here, why not a transgender character?

this :D
#9project7zeroPosted 8/19/2012 11:48:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10project7zeroPosted 8/19/2012 12:00:58 PM
dont really like double posting lol but its obvious ZozmaSage mis-understood me...
and my previous message left(weird anyways) what i was saying was some ladies
actually perfer anime cute boys rather than cute anime girls while some boys...
perfer the opposite gender aswell but i do know what you getting at but some developers dont like going the extra mile.

and when the H did this turn into another sexist topic sage?

anyway theres a vid you might wat to go to aout that...

now on topic XDD

it might be like Harceru said yes and no because theres already a new digi game in progress i hope we can use all of 01 characters :)
(mimi tai matt sora my fav characters)