How many more reveals......

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. How many more reveals......

User Info: xKANONx

xKANONx
5 years ago#1
do you think we'll get this week? Think we'll get all of them? Man I hope they don't do the whole 2 new characters at every major event thing again, that's just torture =/ I want to know now!!!!

User Info: faruway

faruway
5 years ago#2
xKANONx posted...
do you think we'll get this week? Think we'll get all of them? Man I hope they don't do the whole 2 new characters at every major event thing again, that's just torture =/ I want to know now!!!!

I think they will reveal the whole '2 character reveal at every major event' btw, one Capcom character and one Marvel character.
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
The 'Wildfire Fist' of the 'Betting it All' Style!

User Info: CanadianHunter

CanadianHunter
5 years ago#3
It'll be slow and painful to keep on the hype. That's just my guess

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
5 years ago#4
I'm expecting some secret unlockable characters to be announced and some DLC further characters.
"History always favors the victor at the expense of the truth."

User Info: StarStormScream

StarStormScream
5 years ago#5
xKANONx posted...

Just because the characters got leaked doesn't mean they just throw all the trailers onto the table. They can still salvage this mistake on a marketing level by having reveals for the major events, as well having gaming sites like IGN, Gamespot, etc come to them wanting to have 'exclusive' first look a character trailer.
Enjoying MvC3 & BBCS2

User Info: Psycho_Kirby

Psycho_Kirby
5 years ago#6
Given how it's only a few months away, they'll probably do official reveals semi-regularly.
We're whalers on the moon! We carry a harpoon!
But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tune!

User Info: Mario_Bones

Mario_Bones
5 years ago#7
I'm hoping they'll just reveal them all at Comic Con
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. How many more reveals......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived