How many more reveals......

#1xKANONxPosted 7/20/2011 10:28:43 AM
do you think we'll get this week? Think we'll get all of them? Man I hope they don't do the whole 2 new characters at every major event thing again, that's just torture =/ I want to know now!!!!
#2faruwayPosted 7/20/2011 10:33:47 AM
xKANONx posted...
do you think we'll get this week? Think we'll get all of them? Man I hope they don't do the whole 2 new characters at every major event thing again, that's just torture =/ I want to know now!!!!

I think they will reveal the whole '2 character reveal at every major event' btw, one Capcom character and one Marvel character.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
The 'Wildfire Fist' of the 'Betting it All' Style!
#3CanadianHunterPosted 7/20/2011 10:34:11 AM
It'll be slow and painful to keep on the hype. That's just my guess
#4Bass_X0Posted 7/21/2011 5:02:33 AM
I'm expecting some secret unlockable characters to be announced and some DLC further characters.
---
"History always favors the victor at the expense of the truth."
#5StarStormScreamPosted 7/21/2011 5:06:03 AM
xKANONx posted...

Just because the characters got leaked doesn't mean they just throw all the trailers onto the table. They can still salvage this mistake on a marketing level by having reveals for the major events, as well having gaming sites like IGN, Gamespot, etc come to them wanting to have 'exclusive' first look a character trailer.
---
Enjoying MvC3 & BBCS2
#6Psycho KirbyPosted 7/21/2011 5:14:48 AM
Given how it's only a few months away, they'll probably do official reveals semi-regularly.
---
We're whalers on the moon! We carry a harpoon!
But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tune!
#7Mario_BonesPosted 7/21/2011 5:15:53 AM
I'm hoping they'll just reveal them all at Comic Con
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board