No Mega Man = No Buy

#31yyyyy11Posted 7/20/2011 12:19:32 PM
I am ticked that Megaman is not in the game. Why is it that other characters like Phoenix Wright, Nemesis, and Frank West in and they said they were scrapped due to something? Mega Man is Capcom's freakin mascot for crying out loud. It should be first priority.
#32megax11Posted 7/20/2011 12:20:17 PM
Some sucker is going to have to buy this for me, or I won't own it until I can get it through a buy 1-2 get 1 free. This will be that free game. Make the store I bought it from buy my game for me.

My 43.76 for this game is going toward the excellent Xenoblade (import), Solatorobo, Professor Layton, Persona 2, or toward DLC for the most excellent fighter of this generation, Mortal Kombat. Now that game knew how to tailor to the fans. It has something for everyone.
---
The Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony fanboy... PSWii60DSP FTW! 1265 games and still growing. XBL: Mega X Z01 PSN: megax28
#33Dark_PhentsPosted 7/20/2011 12:25:21 PM
Any body got a bucket?
#34Lord_Shadow_19Posted 7/20/2011 1:04:34 PM
megax11 posted...
Some sucker is going to have to buy this for me, or I won't own it until I can get it through a buy 1-2 get 1 free. This will be that free game. Make the store I bought it from buy my game for me.

My 43.76 for this game is going toward the excellent Xenoblade (import), Solatorobo, Professor Layton, Persona 2, or toward DLC for the most excellent fighter of this generation, Mortal Kombat. Now that game knew how to tailor to the fans. It has something for everyone.

Mortal Kombat doesn't have Mega Man X either, just thought you ought to know that. And if someone buys the game for you, money is still going to Capcom so it makes no difference to them, but I hope you don't get the game at all so we can all be rid of you and you can whine about something else, somewhere else.
---
I'm in lesbians with Knives Chau
#35zuzu304Posted 7/20/2011 3:14:43 PM
would just having megaman in the game make you want to buy it? even if he reeally sucked? you can still enjoy the game without megaman I bet.
---
GT: theplaya123
psn: rack1overload
#36XDestronPosted 7/20/2011 3:17:27 PM
I'm glad he isn't in.

He seriously sucked in MvC2 and sounded like a little baby.

No one played him, no one cared either.
---
SSF4 main- Cody
MvC3 main- Taskmaster (Aim Master (horiz)) / Iron Man (Unibeam) / Doom (Hidden Miss-ailez)
#37finalfantasy94Posted 7/20/2011 3:17:38 PM

Im just happy with the announcment of rider and strider. The leaked list was just iceing on the cake (nemisis and virgel). Though I do find it kinda odd MM one of the faces of the company isint in.

#38CHADbombPosted 7/20/2011 3:18:18 PM
No Mai? No Buy!
---
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G