Touch me and I'll sue you! The I'll main PW no matter what thread!

#1_OdarpPosted 7/20/2011 11:23:03 AM
I am super excited to see Phoenix in this game, his games are awesome an iŽll main him even if he sucks XD
I play characters I love, not top tier characters, I think it makes the game more fun.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus
#2Dark_PhentsPosted 7/20/2011 11:26:39 AM
I love the title. I think he should be referred to as LORD WRIGHT. Damn i can't wait to see his trailer.
#3Kholdstare89Posted 7/20/2011 11:28:45 AM
He NEEDS a hobo Phoenix alt. He's a definite for my team. :)
---
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
#4_Odarp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 11:31:20 AM
I would actually like an Apollo Justice alt, or a Edgy one O_O that would be awesome!
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
#5KulaStarPosted 7/20/2011 11:31:22 AM
I'll definitely be maining Lord Wright (has a nice ring to it).

I wonder what direction they went with his moveset? I think they may have gone with a summon-based moveset, but we'll see I suppose. Shouting at my opponent to kill them though would be so much win.

Roll on November!
---
Official Scarlet Witch of the MvC3 Board. XBL GT: ChaosZero777
#6_Odarp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 11:35:37 AM
I hope he has a "HOLD IT!" stun attack (and assist) he'll probably hit you with a judge's hammer or pieces of evidence, I really cant wait to see his moves.
---
#7NTune42Posted 7/20/2011 11:44:28 AM
*raises hand*
He was basically the entire reason I was hoping for an Ultimate MvC3. Luckily someone else bought me the vanilla version so I don't feel so bad shelling out money for this one :3
Trailer now please!
---
PSN: NTune42
[This sig has been deleted at the request of candleja