So Mega Man fans...

#11SamuraiLloydPosted 7/20/2011 1:23:06 PM
I don't see Mega Man as dead. Mega Man still lives in his spin-off products like the graphic novels, his comic book series with Archie and the various toys. Hopefully these products will sell a ton, drum up more interest in the franchise and prompt Capcom to start working on more Mega Man games (and not cancel them).

Also i am indeed saddened and confused that Mega Man is not in this update but I'll manage. I am very excited for the newcomers that were added though. Plus i still have my main man Zero so at least one Mega Man character i enjoy is along for the ride.
---
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
#12slicer4545Posted 7/20/2011 1:23:19 PM
I've never been a big Megaman gamer (in fact, I flat out hate some Megaman games), but lacking one of Capcom's biggest franchises in a major crossover like this just seems wrong.
---
"Here, I'll put you on... '~Hellooooo~' That's you! That's how dumb you sound!"
Cookies given to people who knew reference: 3
#13legendaryhero90Posted 7/20/2011 1:24:16 PM
im a little more than mad at the moment.

*plotting UMvC3's demise*
---
Brawl FC : 4768-7157-8152
#14AiddonPosted 7/20/2011 1:26:11 PM
I more angry at Inafune leaving Eguchi and the Legends team out to dry than at CAPCOM. That man was nothing more than a petulant, sulky, prima donna crybaby near the end of his tenure
#15Kholdstare89Posted 7/20/2011 1:29:17 PM
I'm more than a little depressed, given Mega Man has been my favorite series since I started playing video games (Mega Man 5 was my first). I'm still buying the comics and probably some of the kits, so Mega Man isn't truly dead to me, but I can see that Capcom thinks he is. I cannot express with words what I wish would happen to Capcom now.
---
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche