So Mega Man fans...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SamuraiLloyd

SamuraiLloyd
5 years ago#11
I don't see Mega Man as dead. Mega Man still lives in his spin-off products like the graphic novels, his comic book series with Archie and the various toys. Hopefully these products will sell a ton, drum up more interest in the franchise and prompt Capcom to start working on more Mega Man games (and not cancel them).

Also i am indeed saddened and confused that Mega Man is not in this update but I'll manage. I am very excited for the newcomers that were added though. Plus i still have my main man Zero so at least one Mega Man character i enjoy is along for the ride.
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

User Info: slicer4545

slicer4545
5 years ago#12
I've never been a big Megaman gamer (in fact, I flat out hate some Megaman games), but lacking one of Capcom's biggest franchises in a major crossover like this just seems wrong.
"Here, I'll put you on... '~Hellooooo~' That's you! That's how dumb you sound!"
Cookies given to people who knew reference: 3

User Info: legendaryhero90

legendaryhero90
5 years ago#13
im a little more than mad at the moment.

*plotting UMvC3's demise*
Brawl FC : 4768-7157-8152

User Info: Aiddon

Aiddon
5 years ago#14
I more angry at Inafune leaving Eguchi and the Legends team out to dry than at CAPCOM. That man was nothing more than a petulant, sulky, prima donna crybaby near the end of his tenure

User Info: Kholdstare89

Kholdstare89
5 years ago#15
I'm more than a little depressed, given Mega Man has been my favorite series since I started playing video games (Mega Man 5 was my first). I'm still buying the comics and probably some of the kits, so Mega Man isn't truly dead to me, but I can see that Capcom thinks he is. I cannot express with words what I wish would happen to Capcom now.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived