the only thing that disappoints me is that

#1RE4_StrangerPosted 7/20/2011 2:35:46 PM
That this game is coming out in less then a year after the first version. This will be remedied if they announce that there is a download version like arcade available. Either way looking good so far.

Is vergil confirmed yet?
---
PSN: TheNine-Ball Gamertag: Metal Gear EH
#2UKulele_Posted 7/20/2011 2:37:38 PM
Vergil is confirmed. The only disappointing thing for me is the lack of a Spiderman villain as it was the first Marvel series I really got into.
---
hmm
#3DaemonHellfuryPosted 7/20/2011 2:40:11 PM
I get the feeling this is the game we were supposed to get, and the Capcom higher-ups just demanded that Niitsuma-san and co. rush the unfinished version to compete with Mortal Kombat. As a result,we got half the content for twice the price.

Think of this as an apology.
#4TheCyborgNinjaPosted 7/20/2011 2:41:24 PM
UKulele_ posted...
Vergil is confirmed. The only disappointing thing for me is the lack of a Spiderman villain as it was the first Marvel series I really got into.

Yeah, I agree. I was hoping for Venom or Green Goblin.
---
Captain Anderson also has his picture on his desk. Kaidan is such a slut. - khrulez
#5RE4_Stranger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 2:42:54 PM
Well I'll probably hold onto my MvC3 until they confirm there will be no downloadable version. I can probably get $20 for my MvC3 collectors on kijiji.
---
#6SadCubsFanPosted 7/20/2011 2:43:50 PM
ITT: TC thinks he knows the release date
#7RE4_Stranger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 2:47:00 PM
It was confirmed by a few websites like the escapist to be november. Heck it even says november on GFAQs
---
#8SadCubsFanPosted 7/20/2011 2:50:55 PM
RE4_Stranger posted...
It was confirmed by a few websites like the escapist to be november. Heck it even says november on GFAQs

the escapist and gamefaqs are not credible sources at all for release dats
#9RE4_Stranger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 2:56:23 PM
Come on we all know it is releasing this year. Don't try and deny it. they will probably have everything revealed by the end of EVO.

Also just realized there is no way this will be a DLC as well as disk. Oh well. I'll probably try and get as much out of MvC3 as possible.
---
#10jack_collinPosted 7/20/2011 2:59:56 PM
I was a bit disappointed because Ms. Marvel is not here, however since my other wishlist was included (Dr. Strange and Phoenix Wright) are confirmed, I am still happy