OK...OK... Enough about the new chalacters... How about a STORY MODE!

#1CHADbombPosted 7/20/2011 3:06:02 PM
It's about time they give us the STORY Mode they promised us for Marvel vs. Capcom 3! Let's just see if this is really the ULTIMATE!!! AMIRITE Everybody!? *the crowd goes crazy!*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! \^o^/
---
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G
#2FoolMeNeverPosted 7/20/2011 3:06:52 PM
Meh. If it happens, it happens. I won't bother with it. If it doesn't, oh well. Boo hoo. Life goes on.
---
How is a white mage supposed to tell the difference between life and gas? >_> She's good at healing. She can't do ultrasound.
#3RagirothPosted 7/20/2011 3:07:30 PM
Yeah I am hoping for this. Not as much as I was hoping for GR or Vergil but still.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#4HermanTuttlePosted 7/20/2011 3:07:37 PM
No. I do not wish for a glorified arcade mode with awful dialogue spoken by cardboard cutouts in between every fight.
#5blackheart98Posted 7/20/2011 3:08:42 PM
Maybe..

But I'm pretty sure re-balancing is gonna be their top priority before the story mode...(and fixing online, adding more modes etc...)
---
"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
I don't hate any game really...(AKA not a hater), doesn't change the fact that a game sucks...
#6YoungLegendPosted 7/20/2011 3:09:02 PM
CHADbomb posted...
It's about time they give us the STORY Mode they promised us for Marvel vs. Capcom 3! Let's just see if this is really the ULTIMATE!!! AMIRITE Everybody!? *the crowd goes crazy!*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! \^o^/

You are right, sir.

I want mah story dagnabbit.
---
GT: EveryoneNobody
PSN: NOTORIOUSzeke
#7PyroSparkPosted 7/20/2011 3:11:41 PM
HermanTuttle posted...
No. I do not wish for a glorified arcade mode with awful dialogue spoken by cardboard cutouts in between every fight.

This. I want my fighting games to have nothing but fighting. I don't want wasted effort on a crappy story for a game where it's genre doesn't even require a story to begin with.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth."
#8solidoutlawPosted 7/20/2011 3:12:08 PM

I WANT MAH STORY!!

And a better final boss. Galactus was far to cliche.

#9WrenchNinjaPosted 7/20/2011 3:12:35 PM
Remember when we were promised a real story mode? Ha.

I'd hope that this would have as good of a story mode as MK9.
---
There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss...but when it looked back at us...you blinked.
#10CHADbomb(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 3:14:51 PM
PyroSpark posted...
HermanTuttle posted...

This. I want my fighting games to have nothing but fighting. I don't want wasted effort on a crappy story for a game where it's genre doesn't even require a story to begin with.

EVERYTHING has a purpose... which means everything has a story behind it...!!! Which means ULTIMATE Marvel vs. Capcom 3 deserves a STORY MODE! You catch my drift, you soulless... FREAK...!?
---
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G