ITT how would you feel about these nerfs/buffs?

#1AzurexNightmarePosted 7/22/2011 5:15:21 PM
1. Wolverine has less health than Phoenix, but he does slightly more damage and his health regenerates like in the comics.

2. Phoenix Wright has a Dark Phoenix Wright counterpart.

3. Wesker gets 10 nerfs and can no longer teleport. He now has a new counter where he throws his sunglasses at the opponent and WTFpwns them.

4. Vergil transforms into a power ranger instead of devil trigger.

5. Viewtiful Joe runs faster and can use slow and mach speed at will. However, overuse reverts him into Normal Joe and he takes a crap ton of damage in this state

6. There is a 30% chance that Amaterasu will step on a thorn, taking 1% damage and being vulnerable to all attacks for 5 seconds

7. MODOK can fly forever - unlimited.

8. Vergil's hair falls down when he reaches half health (BUFF!)

9. Viewtiful Joe's level 3 hyper makes him call out Six Machine Megazord version and steps on you for massive damage

10. There is a glitch where Akuma will randomly turn into Zoidberg and get a new voice actor and moveset. Zoidberg can also use his "mating fin head" mode to do more damage. Zoidberg can only walk 2D, but thats okay, because this is a 2d game anyway.

11. RYU's level 3 is him splitting into Evil Ryu and Good Ryu, and they tag team you.

12. There is no longer censorship on felicia's breasts.
#2TwilightOrochiPosted 7/22/2011 5:18:52 PM
1.Hell no
2.No
3.Yes
4.Hell yes
5.Sounds good
6.No
8.No
9.YESYESYES
10.................I'dlikesumpundcakeplz.
11.There's a good ryu?
12.Alright!
---
One who knows nothing can understand only nothing.
#3protodragonX474Posted 7/22/2011 5:20:07 PM
Stop making these topics.
---
i got my tonsils out the same day Ultimate MVC3 was announced/leaked. coincidence? I THINK NOT.
#4FoolMeNeverPosted 7/22/2011 5:21:00 PM
protodragonX474 posted...
Stop making topics.

Fix'd!
---
How is a white mage supposed to tell the difference between life and gas? >_> She's good at healing. She can't do ultrasound.
#5MJZuprocPosted 7/22/2011 5:21:07 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
1. Wolverine has less health than Phoenix, but he does slightly more damage and his health regenerates like in the comics.
Maybe not THAT low of health....I would like the health regen tho

2. Phoenix Wright has a Dark Phoenix Wright counterpart.
**** no

3. Wesker gets 10 nerfs and can no longer teleport. He now has a new counter where he throws his sunglasses at the opponent and WTFpwns them.
I like the sound of that counter ^_^

4. Vergil transforms into a power ranger instead of devil trigger.
@_@ Fantastic

5. Viewtiful Joe runs faster and can use slow and mach speed at will. However, overuse reverts him into Normal Joe and he takes a crap ton of damage in this state
Sounds kinda fun

6. There is a 30% chance that Amaterasu will step on a thorn, taking 1% damage and being vulnerable to all attacks for 5 seconds
... no

7. MODOK can fly forever - unlimited.
Doesn't bother me. Would enhance the troll thing

8. Vergil's hair falls down when he reaches half health (BUFF!)
So....he becomes Dante in blue?

9. Viewtiful Joe's level 3 hyper makes him call out Six Machine Megazord version and steps on you for massive damage
:D

10. There is a glitch where Akuma will randomly turn into Zoidberg and get a new voice actor and moveset. Zoidberg can also use his "mating fin head" mode to do more damage. Zoidberg can only walk 2D, but thats okay, because this is a 2d game anyway.
XD I want

11. RYU's level 3 is him splitting into Evil Ryu and Good Ryu, and they tag team you.
>:D I want this too!

12. There is no longer censorship on felicia's breasts.
...The perve inside me says *$*%& %*$*$&%$
Sure
---
PSN: GeekyTikki
MvC3: Zero, Captain America, Dormammu