Capcom cast specific winning quotes. (Working on Marvel)

#1MercuryMPosted 11/20/2011 2:33:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1SjFNUwciI

This little project took some of time. Collecting the quotes characters say to specific characters was a lot of work to say the least. For those curious about what all the Capcom characters say here it is. I'm working on all the Marvel characters right now. (No promised date though.) I'm debating on all the starting quotes before battle since I know a there are more of those. Got ideas? Let me know.
#2LemalasPosted 11/20/2011 2:42:07 PM
Idea: list who the characters just beat =o
---
PSN - HavocHedgehog - Hsien-ko main. Always up for a challenge.
Cosmic Lord.
#3SSBM PichuPosted 11/20/2011 2:50:44 PM
I agree. It's awesome that you did this, but please have the character's name listed somewhere, as sometimes it's hard to tell who exactly the character is talking about.
---
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/414/sig2ha1.png
#4MercuryM(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 2:53:22 PM(edited)
SSBM Pichu posted...
I agree. It's awesome that you did this, but please have the character's name listed somewhere, as sometimes it's hard to tell who exactly the character is talking about.

Lemalas posted...
Idea: list who the characters just beat =o

I'm working on the Annotations now. That will clear that up.
#5Shadow_JolteonPosted 11/20/2011 3:33:40 PM
I notice few missing special win quotes but from Hsien-Ko. The special win quote she gets when she defeats Taskmaster, Shuma, and I believe her ownself. I don't know if anything else are missing but I remember seeing Wiki have MvC3 special quotes for all characters there.
---
PSN: Shadow_Jolteon
#6MercuryM(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 3:46:09 PM
Shadow_Jolteon posted...
I notice few missing special win quotes but from Hsien-Ko. The special win quote she gets when she defeats Taskmaster, Shuma, and I believe her ownself. I don't know if anything else are missing but I remember seeing Wiki have MvC3 special quotes for all characters there.

There are a few characters that say things when they beat a specific character. Dante for example when he beats Viewtiful Joe he says "That was Viewtiful!" (Or something to that mark.) but he does say anything on the winner screen. I remember that with Hsien-Ko when I beaten Taskmaster and she said that she loves his weapons but she didn't say anything on the winner screen in which was why I didn't put it on the video. It is the same with the starting intro again with Viewtiful Joe versus Dante they say something to each other but neither one of them say anything special otherwise.
#7hmonghero90Posted 11/20/2011 4:06:19 PM
got bored of this and i watched it till frank west. instead of showing the clip of the end of the match why cant they just take pictures of the quote? seeing PW say his line at the victory post got annoying with that smile of his. no offense.
---
PS3 BETTER, WII IS MORE FUN, XBOX JUST PLAIN SUCK AND EVERYONE THAT OWNS ONE WHINE WHEN BETTER GAMES ARE ON THE OTHER TWO :D
#8Darknessbeast10Posted 11/20/2011 4:10:16 PM
Frank west is hilarious lol
"So hulk uh...I gotta go"
Priceless
---
PSN: look at my name
With your power you can do nothing: Not One Single Thing - Pain