UMvC3 Wesker is MUCH more overpowered than Phoenix in original game

#1SirMiloPosted 11/23/2011 12:50:59 AM
in this game he is only character with level 4 x factor

in original game for phoenix to become OP she need 5 bars. For wesker to become OP he just need to do his hyper once and he becomes monster.. he also have access to level 4 x factor later. even worse unlike phoenix he has great assist he able to freely use and his team can use as much meter as t hey want and always go for the kill

overall umvc3 wesker much bigger threat and even more unbalance than original phoenix
#2Ky_DSPosted 11/23/2011 12:53:16 AM
SirMilo topic

Yeah yeah, Wesker is op and I do want him to lose the shades buff, but Phoenix is still more broken than he is.
---
Those without courage... oppress the weak. ~Yoshimitsu
#3Ibuki_LordPosted 11/23/2011 12:55:00 AM
Lol what a little whiny b****

Stop complaining and learn to play the game, or rather just stop playing the game and disappear.
---
PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord
Wesker/Ryu/Hawkeye
#4SirMilo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 12:56:30 AM
no she is not

in original you can snap in and easily kill and her entire team could never go for kill or benefit from her assist

in this game he has amazing otg and unblockable and does 800 k easy damage without even x factor. all while his team can use meter freely and then have level 4 wesker clean up at end. most x factor tone done so him having level 4 when his level 3 is already OP is just crazy for this game mechanic
#5P1_JakePosted 11/23/2011 12:57:08 AM
Another SirMilo topic huh?
I wouldn't say its THAT big of a drastic change. In terms of Wesker vs. Phoenix, its debatable, imo.
---
Gamertag: Mr Dante / PSN: Fr3ndly_F1R3
Youtube.com/P1Jake
#6Snorlax_exlaxPosted 11/23/2011 12:57:50 AM
You know, I heard C-Unity has a suggestion box...
---
PSN : exChardude
#1 inFAMOUS Fan
#7Sky_LuigiPosted 11/23/2011 1:06:49 AM

no she is not

in original you can snap in and easily kill and her entire team could never go for kill or benefit from her assist

in this game he has amazing otg and unblockable and does 800 k easy damage without even x factor. all while his team can use meter freely and then have level 4 wesker clean up at end. most x factor tone done so him having level 4 when his level 3 is already OP is just crazy for this game mechanic

And we saw how well that worked at EVO finals.
---
"Draw your sword, Ramza."
#8felicaPosted 11/23/2011 2:07:00 AM
Naw Vanilla Phoenix was more OP. But yea we all know Wesker is broken in this game. You dont have to make 3 topics a day about it.
---
Patiently waiting for SSX,KH3D,Twisted Metal, SFXTEKKEN and Skullgirls. UMVC3 Team Frank/Trish/Spencer. Still official Morrigan of the UMVC3 Boards!
#9hmonghero90Posted 11/23/2011 2:08:42 AM
Is he the reason why my Sent. was nerf really hard when he just straight up sucks against him in vanilla???!!!!!!!
---
PS3 BETTER, WII IS MORE FUN, XBOX JUST PLAIN SUCK AND EVERYONE THAT OWNS ONE WHINE WHEN BETTER GAMES ARE ON THE OTHER TWO :D
#10soggytoast11Posted 11/23/2011 6:29:57 AM
There are a handful of characters that have decent matchups with Wesker, though the rest are like 9-1. When I'm playing, I feel like if my Zero dies before Wesker, I might as well just put down the controller.

But I disagree that he's worse than Vanilla Phoenix. DP automatically won against everyone unless you landed a lucky hyper and your opponent was stupid enough to expose her. And even regular Phoenix was often untouchable due to her strong zoning.

At least with Wesker you can actually play the game.