Unlocking Herald Colors

#1ChacronicPosted 12/19/2011 12:27:40 PM
So, looking through the instructions for HvH its says as you fight through the campaign you're able to unlock Herald colors for the fighters. Fighting for the Hero faction gets you Capcom Herald colors and fighting for the Herald side gets you Marvel's herald colors. Anyone know the specifics for getting these colors yet? Has anyone gotten them?

Note, when I say herald colors I mean you get to pick them for normal fighting outside of HvH.
---
"Oh yeah? Well you play Wesker on Ultimate MvC3!"- The greatest insult you can give on the MvC3 Boards.
Bring PSO2 to the US too Sega!
#2MelficeBFTPosted 12/19/2011 12:30:00 PM
The first week just started, how can anyone answer your questions if nobody ever received anything? I guess the winning faction will have unlocked a costume for one random marvel/capcom character at the end of the week.
---
PSN, GFWL: MelficeBFT, steam: melfice.bft
#3Chacronic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2011 12:33:06 PM
MelficeBFT posted...
The first week just started, how can anyone answer your questions if nobody ever received anything? I guess the winning faction will have unlocked a costume for one random marvel/capcom character at the end of the week.

Well, I'm asking for information, not just if anyone has recieved the colors. I just want to know how you get them specifically. I came to the same conclusion that they might be awarded to the winning faction at the end of a week's campaign, but I'm curious if anyone knows for sure.
---
"Oh yeah? Well you play Wesker on Ultimate MvC3!"- The greatest insult you can give on the MvC3 Boards.
Bring PSO2 to the US too Sega!
#4FaustianLogixPosted 12/19/2011 12:34:42 PM
Let me see what happens when I 100% the Heralds side in about 10 minutes.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | http://faust-tldr.blogspot.com/
Honor in video games is ignorant. Play to win or get out.
#5SonicNashPosted 12/19/2011 12:36:04 PM
Not just the first week but the first freaking DAY!

What do you think we are, your personal slave robots who do everything for you?
---
PSN: ChrisBalrog
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/chrisbalrog
#6Killarock404Posted 12/19/2011 12:36:32 PM
i did it and nothing happened, but then again, i didn't check but when i 100% the heralds side, no notice came up saying i got the colors
---
Says Nelo Angelo has different weopons and move sets from Vergil. Puts John Talbain as Amaterasu's Alt.
PSN: KillaRock
#7matrix0523Posted 12/19/2011 12:38:54 PM
You guys need to calm down....
---
Heroes vs Silver Bros!
#8FurryyifferPosted 12/19/2011 1:04:02 PM
I hope they can be unlocked offline as well. I can get online with it for a while.
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
GT: FurryRyuho...Loving, protective, and dedicated - I'm a Romantic Seme!
#9xQUEENOFLOVEHDxPosted 12/19/2011 2:16:57 PM
it says you get them for fighting online
---
PSN: THEQUEENOFLOVEHD || http://www.youtube.com/thequeenoflovehd
iPlay: UMvC3, MW3 || SWAG: OFF [ON] || TROLL MODE: [OFF] ON
#10nomis_nehcPosted 12/19/2011 2:55:12 PM
I completed Heroes 100% 6 hours ago including all bonus stages but didn't unlock color for me.