Chris G is probably the most unlucky pro FGC player I've ever seen

#1ZekiraPosted 12/22/2011 9:56:00 PM
Out of everyone I've seen it seems like he's the one with like, the highest execution error ever

Even back in Vanilla and moreso here in Ultimate, he's been making fatal mistakes the most out of anyone I've seen...
---
One gets extremely lucky, and they get branded as a hacker. Seriously guys? Why not try and think rationally? Being lucky doesn't make you a god, you know.
#2pwned3xPosted 12/22/2011 9:56:40 PM
Floe and RyRy
---
PSN: Settai
UMvC3 Main Team: Dormammu, Magneto, and Dr. Doom
#3KarsticlesPosted 12/22/2011 9:58:39 PM
It's because he doesn't own the game.
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#4Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2011 9:59:20 PM
Karsticles posted...

Holy crap this IS a big disadvantage.

...seriously?!
---
One gets extremely lucky, and they get branded as a hacker. Seriously guys? Why not try and think rationally? Being lucky doesn't make you a god, you know.
#5NewuserPosted 12/22/2011 10:07:32 PM(edited)
Someone explain to me why execution error = unlucky, rather than a lapse in your skills. People really think it's easy not to make execution errors under tourney conditions?

Most unlucky pro player is probably Yipes, he's always gets bad draws and gets forced to meet strong players early. This has become so common that I am convinced there's a conspiracy out there by tourney organizers to force him into exiting tourneys early so that they can have him as a commentator.
---
I'm going to ****ing rip your throat out if you wake me up again. And if you touch the poster, I'll slap you across the face with your own esophogus
#6FlakconPosted 12/22/2011 10:02:38 PM
Came here expecting BS losses due to glitch, characters going wrong sides during combos or whatnot. Bad execution under pressure =/= unlucky.

Floe, DJ Houshen and probably iPeru has the worst execution under pressure. Well, iPeru practically has none. Instead of RSF, he just jabjabjab with El Fuerte. Hopes he gets it down and he'll win more matches.
---
PSN: theSkarekro BNET: theSkareqro
My SSF4:AE videos http://www.youtube.com/user/theSkarekro
#7Strider HienPosted 12/22/2011 10:14:07 PM

You're serious?....That makes him even more badass in my eyes.I would like level up my Hawk to his level(or Combo's,which is very good also)
---
Proud ATSG of UMVC3 Heroes Watchtower:PSN Branch.
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.United we stand....
#8MedicalGamerPosted 12/22/2011 10:19:52 PM
Karsticles posted...

C-can you confirm that? If that's the case why can't he buy the game?
---
Specialty:Diagnostics
Running a team of Zero/Wright/Ammy in UMVC3 as PhantomHigh76, HvH Hero of Future, Present, and Past.
#9ZTS_vs_DeckPosted 12/22/2011 10:24:51 PM
Chris G owns the damn game. The man works at god damn local battles for Christ sake.
#10tlcstormzPosted 12/22/2011 10:30:58 PM
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
Chris G owns the damn game. The man works at god damn local battles for Christ sake.

Cursing AND Poor Grammar? Zoinks.

Anyways...MarlinPie say hello.
---
Do not judge, so that YOU will not be judged. For in the way you judge, YOU will be judged. And by your measure of judgement, YOU will be measured. -Jesus