Wesker needs to get beaten with a Nerf Bat.

#11Mimeblade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2012 11:07:07 PM
darealscarface posted...
your killing the industry by complaining

but seriously, snap him in or use trish if you can.

1. I don't get that whole "industry" thing...I'd kill it and rebuild it if people let me. I don't mind being a dictator who rebuild the game industry from the ground up. That's part of my ambition. :D

2. I dunno how to use Trish properly...let alone use her against Wesker.
#12Mimeblade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2012 11:11:28 PM
triplexraider posted...
What if people actually like Wesker and/or know how to do more than ABCS - BBCS -> OTG -> Super?

If they're good with him, that's one thing...but it'd be more productive if they understood people were frustrated with his current setups and gameplan and raw power.

A truly knowledgeable Wesker fan would probably suggest some reasonable Nerfs for Wesker simply to balance the game out if even just a little. Or at the very least offer some matchup strategies to people who have no choice BUT to fight him all the time.

But...in my experience, most Wesker players are trolls or just people who want the most effective anchor in the game in order to rack up DAT WIN RECORD.
#131Tatsuya1Posted 1/29/2012 11:26:19 PM
Who do you play then?
#14darealscarfacePosted 1/29/2012 11:28:12 PM
Mimeblade posted...
darealscarface posted...
your killing the industry by complaining

but seriously, snap him in or use trish if you can.

1. I don't get that whole "industry" thing...I'd kill it and rebuild it if people let me. I don't mind being a dictator who rebuild the game industry from the ground up. That's part of my ambition. :D

2. I dunno how to use Trish properly...let alone use her against Wesker.

its some crazy thing luna says
---
Gt:TheMostElectric/HolyEmber93
Umvc3 Mains:Vergil/Wesker/Dr.Strange Team B: Spencer/Frank West/Dr. Strange
#15reyray0709Posted 1/29/2012 11:58:57 PM
koga_wolf_demon posted...
Just do what I do: Snap him in and GO TO TOWN

DIE DIE DIE

But really, if he's an anchor then snap him in and kill him. Saves you alot of trouble in the long run.

this, most teams dont seem to function well once you snap wesker in.
---
pokemon white fc: 4470-1893-1434. PSN and GT: reyray0709. Uncharted 3 is game of the year hands down.
#16soniczero9Posted 1/29/2012 11:59:28 PM
Mimeblade posted...
http://www.searchenginepeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nerf-bat-video-game-3d-render.jpg.

Hey TF2 I used to play that game. Quite possibly the greatest game of all time before they went and added too stuff to it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJxdL0pH9pw
Stuff you can't get away with in cartoons nowadays.
#17supersmashbrosfPosted 1/30/2012 12:16:44 AM
soniczero9 posted...
Mimeblade posted...
http://www.searchenginepeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nerf-bat-video-game-3d-render.jpg.

Hey TF2 I used to play that game. Quite possibly the greatest game of all time before they went and added too stuff to it.

You mean that hat simulation game.
---
"You're as useless as a lawyer at a lynching." -John Marston
#18Mimeblade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2012 1:03:35 AM
1Tatsuya1 posted...
Who do you play then?

It's hard to answer this question because I know I'll be criticized for it.

I don't play characters because they're effective as a team or by themselves, I play them because I like them. Vast difference and probably a stupid motivation for some. But I draw motivation to learn the characters I like and get good at them because of the fact I like em.

But as of now I'm still unfamiliar with a lot of the cast, since I play Zero/Vergil/Strider so much.

I've beaten teams with Wesker as anchor with this team, but not very often.

I'm also trying (very slowly) to learn a few other teams:

Nova/Ryu/Hulk
Nemesis/Firebrand/Shuma Gorath
Hsien-Ko/Jill/Morrigan (or Phoenix I'm still working on learning her)

I seem to have a disposition towards low HP characters with high combo ability, and zero team organizational skills or creativity when it comes to combos or Assist combos. I just build teams that "look cool"...sigh. I'm not good at it.
#19Masemune_100Posted 1/30/2012 1:12:21 AM
Nah, he just needs to be kneecapped with the nerf bat. Get rid of glasses buff, make s.S -8 on block, remove teleport after air Samurai Edge, make Mustang Kicks L/M/H have 5/7/10 frame start-up and buff Rhino Charge.
---
Judge, Jury and Executioner
Rule #1 of UMvC3: Don't break the sunglasses.
#20Mimeblade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2012 1:14:59 AM
I'm not a Wesker player but...if you ask me, get rid of the reason people use him as an Anchor or for OTG assists and I'll be happy.