what if umvc took a page from SFxt ?

#1MosPosted 4/5/2012 5:54:45 PM
could you imagine having 6 friends and playing 3 v 3 each person responsible for 1 character

or better yet UMVC scramble mode i would still give each char there own Life bar but make them share hyper meter
#2knuxnolePosted 4/5/2012 6:09:11 PM
I thought you were gonna say

To put in 12 characters on disk, so it'll be easy to unlock? It's a shame they didn't do that :(
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#3Kage_AM2Posted 4/5/2012 6:13:25 PM
It'd be better if they got rid of that wonky idea and added a tournament mode that lets you team up with a partner. So you can go 2 on 2 with your own team each.
#4soniczero9Posted 4/5/2012 6:15:39 PM
They had this is the original MvC and it was a blast to play. Granted it would be impossible to take seriously since if you call an assist at the wrong time you've just had your character potentially knocked out and there was nothing you could do about it, but it would still be a cool and fun feature.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9-SCVc-E0
The more I watch from this show, the more I realize how much they got past the censors. Wow.
#5Mos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 4:23:48 AM
well yeah i think its a given that these modes are made just for fun

but i think it would be insane to see scramble mode type matches with this kind of game
#6badjab326Posted 4/6/2012 4:31:55 AM
I've been proposing this like once a month since release. My god how i wish they included this.

Also it worked better in MvC1 because the assist char was seperate from your partner and you could do the cross over thing (similar to cross assault) where both chars from a team would come on screen at the same time
#7SleepNeededPosted 4/6/2012 5:16:36 AM
soniczero9 posted...
They had this is the original MvC and it was a blast to play. Granted it would be impossible to take seriously since if you call an assist at the wrong time you've just had your character potentially knocked out and there was nothing you could do about it, but it would still be a cool and fun feature.

that is solved by communicating, teamwork, and practice, knowing the right time to call an assist is already a big part of the game.

it would be such fun to play with friends like that
---
"Dead people should be dead" Doug - [Scrubs]
PS3 ID: SleepNeeded127
#8reyray0709Posted 4/6/2012 5:49:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Exs6R.gif
---
I have THE best Zero & Vergil duo in all of Umvc3, with a little Wesker. I know u mad.. Hwoarang and Steve for SFxT
PSN and GT: reyray0709.