The UMvC3 Character Roasts Day 6: Super Skrull

#1askinywhiteguyPosted 5/16/2012 3:19:47 PM
First, vote for the best insult from yesterday (Haggar):

1. Beat em ups and pro wrestling, two things that haven't been cool since the 90s.
2. Zangief: You know your lariat is supposed to hurt the OTHER guy right?
3. You know, you'd figure a mayor would express his right to bear arms to defend himself instead of carrying a steel pipe everywhere.
4. you know what they say about guys with big pipes....
5. Remember when everyone loved final fight: streetwise? Yeah, me neither.

This game is simple, each day I'll name a character, and it is your job to come up with the most creative and funny insult you possibly can.

Usually the best insults will pertain to the character's personality/job/story/fighting style/other traits.

For those of you who don't know what a Roast is; that's when you make fun of someone you like in attempt to be funny. (These topics are just meant for humor, not an attempt to say the character roster sucks.)

The character chosen will be randomly picked from the other side of the roster as the previous day. We will continue this until we run out of characters, or I get bored of it. Each day, the best/funniest insult will be listed here for each character.

Winners thus far:
Day 1, Dante: "Hey Dante, remember when you did damage?" - soul_assassin23
Day 2, Magneto: "Magneto is the only man on the planet who knows more about Reed Richards's wood than the Invisible Woman." - IAmMC2
Day 3, Tron: "Yo dawg we heard you like servbots, so we put Tron in a servbot so you can shoot servbots from a servbot with your other servbot." - Gibly
Day 4, Hawkeye: "according to black widow, there's one spot you always miss" - TatsumaruShadow

Today's honorary Rostie doesn't love you anymore: Super Skrull. Now get roasting.
---
-I will always, ALWAYS, main Felicia. DEAL WITH IT!-
"The pleasure of a dream, is that its a fantasy. If it happens, it was never a dream." - FMA
#2PinwheelePosted 5/16/2012 3:26:48 PM
Even with the abilities to stretch, get rock hard instantly, and turn really hot, you still don't impress the ladies.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqeBDKhwUxM
^My Apollo Justice Fandub. My youtube channel is lonely ;~;
#3Macho_taco_23Posted 5/16/2012 3:43:28 PM
He doesn't love you anymore!
---
Has it ever occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#4GHExpert123Posted 5/16/2012 3:46:37 PM(edited)
Super Skrull, the master of combos: Meteor Smash>Inferno

EDIT: I vote for number 1.
---
Dark Cloud 3 needs to be made already! People that agree with me: 35
Not changing my sig until Street Fighter: The Animated Series is on Netflix.
#5JinkininkiPosted 5/16/2012 3:45:50 PM
I vote number 2.
#6Emperor_ZergPosted 5/16/2012 3:51:23 PM
After how big the Avengers movie was, they should rename him to Super Chitauri. He might actually be used now
---
UMvC3: Trish/ Dante/ Wesker
Twitter: @aMacaspac2
#7Telly2588Posted 5/16/2012 3:52:01 PM
Pinwheele posted...
Even with the abilities to stretch, get rock hard instantly, and turn really hot, you still don't impress the ladies.

Genius.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#8Hail_BerserkPosted 5/16/2012 4:45:00 PM
yeah pinwheele won this one at the getgo on superskrull, and my vote for haggar is number 1
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
#9koga_wolf_demonPosted 5/16/2012 5:03:54 PM
Pinwheele posted...

This one.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
The only reason why I still like the Naruto franchise. http://tinyurl.com/787addc
#10DuuuDe14Posted 5/16/2012 5:10:36 PM
Telly2588 posted...
Pinwheele posted...

Genius.

The Skrull Queen will be quite pleased!
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
Dante: http://bit.ly/tN9nkZ Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont