Fanatiq vs RayRay (15 - 5) - Mike Ross vs Yipes (15 - 14)

#1Sherlock__MowgPosted 6/10/2012 7:07:19 AM
Everyone knows the deal with Fanatiq vs RayRay but not many people know the score with Mike Ross vs Yipes.

Yipes started off with some strong commentating, completely shutting down whatever Mike Ross had to say - even when ammunition seemed strong for Ross, it was still no contest. It looked like an early exit for Ross, when Yipes used his assist, 'Noel Brown', that took Ross out of the picture for a long while. But then, as if it were a second wind, Ross managed to go blow for blow with Yipes - with new technology such as 'Romantic Comedy Comparison' and the killing blow of 'William Wallace... on his death bed', something happened that no one thought possible, Yipes was left speechless. It was only until Ross finished off with the Irony Hyper 'Edge of seat the entire time', that everyone knew Yipes was down. One of the closest matches to date, 15-14 to Mike Ross, Yipes could only end it by shaking the man's hand.
#2noitcefniPosted 6/10/2012 12:54:56 PM
william wallace screaming east coast was my favorite haha.
---
psn - elixe // live - e1ixe
#3rvnenderPosted 6/10/2012 2:59:02 PM
The yipes\ross match up on youtube?
---
"Not everybody has tube TVs without input lag. Tube TVs now banned online" -Maverick_McCain in reply to why turbo is frowned upon
#4TakarimonPosted 6/10/2012 3:11:52 PM
Beyonzo: Hailstorm!
Yipes: Heeheehee, that tickles :DD
---
You have as little life as Phoenix and Seth.
#5catkiller904Posted 6/10/2012 3:26:05 PM
"I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! I had no idea what was going to happen!"

...*Stares at camera*

XD
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg
#6noitcefniPosted 6/10/2012 3:28:14 PM
The match towards the end where rayray won with sentinel and mike Ross was saying he learned by watching fanatiq in the precious rounds was great too.
---
psn - elixe // live - e1ixe
#7-BrokenSpiral-Posted 6/10/2012 3:46:25 PM
I must see the Mike Ross vs Yipes.
---
Up above.
#8udwestPosted 6/10/2012 3:59:47 PM
Dont forget salty Yipes challenging anyone on the westcoast to a mm.
---
Freedom of press is limited to those who own one. H.L. Mencken
Wait so my cologne stinks so all of this play I been getting is based on pure sex appeal.
#9Sherlock__Mowg(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 8:35:26 PM
Calling it: Mike Ross vs Yipes commentating rematch over the redemption match - Grand Finals ECT Fanatiq vs RayRay
#10SGleader1Posted 6/10/2012 8:37:38 PM
catkiller904 posted...
"I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! I had no idea what was going to happen!"

...*Stares at camera*

XD

Yipes just had such a **** you look on his face. I was dying for like three minutes straight.
---
Currently Playing: God of War 3, Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, Birth by sleep final mix, Dissidia 012, MvC3, Bayonetta, And FF Type 0 demo.