Gfaqs players so salty :(

#11shaolinotter(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2012 10:50:42 PM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
Well dude, that's only some. If the connection between us wasn't terrible, we woulda had some good matches.

agreed
#12reyray0709Posted 6/15/2012 12:49:16 AM
shaolinotter posted...
played a set with rlaur, and he sent me hatemail after losing even though we had a good connection and he was pretty strong. Can't imagine if I had used my actual team for most of the matches.

I've been trying to play gfaqs players to widen my friend's list but they always talk smack, lose, and block. any good and polite players out there? Itchakoga is pretty solid.

you mean that dumbass who spams stream chats? that fool does not represent us.
---
I have THE best Zero & Vergil duo in all of Umvc3, with a little Wesker. I know u mad.. Watch out for Nova, RR, & Strider
PSN and GT: reyray0709.
#13doug12912Posted 6/15/2012 12:58:59 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
MikeBastard posted...
Why do people care what happens after the match? You lost and the opposing player is using his "win time" to troll you. If you're that easy to troll I can guarantee you you'll never be very good at this or any game, period.

T-baggers are stupid. Especially when the connection is laggy as hell, they beat you, t-bag and then quit.

T-baggers are what is wrong with the gaming community. I always say good game after a fight even if I did horribly, because that's good sportsmanship. Being a dick doesn't do anything except make yourself look like an ass.

"WEHHH WEHHHH"
---
PSN - DouggyFresh
#14RobIsntDrunkPosted 6/15/2012 1:07:53 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
MikeBastard posted...
Why do people care what happens after the match? You lost and the opposing player is using his "win time" to troll you. If you're that easy to troll I can guarantee you you'll never be very good at this or any game, period.

T-baggers are stupid. Especially when the connection is laggy as hell, they beat you, t-bag and then quit.

T-baggers are what is wrong with the gaming community. I always say good game after a fight even if I did horribly, because that's good sportsmanship. Being a dick doesn't do anything except make yourself look like an ass.

I hate when people say something like good game after a fight and they did bad. Its pointless since it wasn't really a good game/match.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#15shaolinotter(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 1:41:50 AM
reyray0709 posted...
shaolinotter posted...
played a set with rlaur, and he sent me hatemail after losing even though we had a good connection and he was pretty strong. Can't imagine if I had used my actual team for most of the matches.

I've been trying to play gfaqs players to widen my friend's list but they always talk smack, lose, and block. any good and polite players out there? Itchakoga is pretty solid.

you mean that dumbass who spams stream chats? that fool does not represent us.

we should play soon
#16AWorldUnitedPosted 6/15/2012 2:20:33 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
MikeBastard posted...

This x 1,000
#17shaolinotter(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 2:34:37 AM
you guys are oddly concerned with tea bagging lol.
#18AngelicLovePosted 6/15/2012 2:37:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19OMEGA RUGALPosted 6/15/2012 6:25:37 AM
shaolinotter posted...
... even though we had a good connection ....

There is no such thing as a "good" connection online in this game.
Only "playable" or "decent" but never "good"

If you play offline a lot ... you would know the difference no matter what setup you have online and who you are playing.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Eli owns Brady!!
#20tjmr15Posted 6/15/2012 7:03:37 AM
as long as you do t-bag me we're good.
---
PSN : XxGodHandxX
* shield skillz > just like cap >*herp derp * mighty swing * herp derp* mighty swing - your in for a word of derpp *