The best players from this board; by BksOnlyHoP3

#1Telly2588Posted 8/10/2012 2:37:35 AM(edited)
Or at least those who I've had some intense sets with:

In no particular order.

1Scream1: Me and this guy ALWAYS have intense EVO grand final worthy sets, if only we could record them.

Competitor: The first time we played he scraped me, the second time I won in a very close FT10. I'm so free to Nova =/

MK9_Prodigy: Arguably the best Zero player on this board, yeah I said it, come at me bro.

Platypus_7: Why doesn't this guy get mentioned more in topics like these? He's incredible. I'm not sure if I ever felt so helpless/mind blown/aggravated in a set before.

Honorable mentions to the people who are good, but I have no commentary for since we haven't played in awhile:

RagingRicans
Zanmato
Ichikoga

*bear in mind these are strictly PSN players as I don't own the Xbox version of this game, so calm ya booty 360 players.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#2PoltergustPosted 8/10/2012 2:38:17 AM
=(
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#3Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 2:44:49 AM
Poltergust posted...
=(

Sorry Gust, you're good. But we've never actually played an extensive set, the most we've done is random 1&dones in Ranked. We could always run a set, just add me and whenever we're both on we can play. Bear in mind this will probably be the last day I play Marvel; as of 8/11 I'm devoting the next month to my first love, Tekken.
---
Yeezy taught me.
#4MK9_ProdigyPosted 8/10/2012 2:50:49 AM
Thank you for the encouraging words Telly.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Mains: Reptile,Scorpion,Kabal (MK9) Zero/Dante/Taskmaster (UMVC3)
~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#5ZeroWestMasterPosted 8/10/2012 2:57:06 AM
Sheesh. I really need to up my game. I asking feel ya about platapus_7 . His nova is just .... Sheesh. Also klonoas zero felt more beastly than mk9prodigy. No offense. Their both good but klonoa just has good team synergy and his zero seems to hit confirm off ANYTHING !!!

Anyhoo telly I really wanted to enjoy a set with you usong my tasky/im/deadpool team....
---
PSN:ZeroWestMasta
Im crazy/insane/ludicrous/demented/disturbed/happy all in one day
#6Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 3:00:53 AM
ZeroWestMaster posted...
Sheesh. I really need to up my game. I asking feel ya about platapus_7 . His nova is just .... Sheesh. Also klonoas zero felt more beastly than mk9prodigy. No offense. Their both good but klonoa just has good team synergy and his zero seems to hit confirm off ANYTHING !!!

Anyhoo telly I really wanted to enjoy a set with you usong my tasky/im/deadpool team....

Klonoa is Sonic305 right? If so I've never played him...
---
Yeezy taught me.
#7WTFNightmarePosted 8/10/2012 3:03:10 AM
Lol except that i'm the best. Thank god I don't post on these boards alot i wonder if any of you guys have ever gone to a real tourny instead of playing player/ranked matches 24/7 ;D
---
Best Umvc3 Call of duty and Halo 3 player on Gamefaqs
#8SteLo4122Posted 8/10/2012 3:16:34 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol except that i'm the best. Thank god I don't post on these boards alot i wonder if any of you guys have ever gone to a real tourny instead of playing player/ranked matches 24/7 ;D

hey nightmare do u still play halo 3? im on it every other day but im so rusty

i hate Reach though
---
PSN: Ste-Lo_MacK
XBOX360 GAMERTAG: Ste Lo 4122
#9BlackEnergy11Posted 8/10/2012 3:51:28 AM
Telly2588 posted...
ZeroWestMaster posted...

Klonoa is Sonic305 right? If so I've never played him...

Im going to have to cosign klonoa btw that Chun is impressive

as far as best zero? definately jdm or koga imo though i cant really recall playing klonoas
---
psn: neogunz1985
The Official Sentinel of everywhere... Now Stop ....Hatin is badddd
#10MK9_ProdigyPosted 8/10/2012 4:03:25 AM
ZeroWestMaster posted...

I'm not saying I'm better then Klonoas Zero, but the reason I didn't play my Zero much against you is because it's laggy, So I don't feel like my Zero was fully represented in that set :(

But tbh I agree I have the second or third best Zero perhaps. I have to try out Ricans and Sonikku again. I played Sonikku I think once and I was really off my game. :x
---
Psn: JDM6413 Mains: Reptile,Scorpion,Kabal (MK9) Zero/Dante/Taskmaster (UMVC3)
~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~