The best players from this board; by BksOnlyHoP3

#41Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 12:57:01 PM
Zanmato555 posted...
Thanks for the shouts Telly! Sadly, all of my playing is strictly offline now. 3 tournies out of 3 around my belt :D.

I consider this a new season, since evo's over. And i've won 3 so far out of the 3 I went too. Shake dat booty. :D

Zan I feel exactly what you're saying. I don't play this online anymore, and when I do it's in a Lobby with friends just for old times sake. I get so much more out of this game playing offline AI then I ever did playing live opponents online, crazy I know.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#42RobIsntDrunkPosted 8/10/2012 1:11:13 PM
Telly2588 posted...
Zanmato555 posted...
Thanks for the shouts Telly! Sadly, all of my playing is strictly offline now. 3 tournies out of 3 around my belt :D.

I consider this a new season, since evo's over. And i've won 3 so far out of the 3 I went too. Shake dat booty. :D

Zan I feel exactly what you're saying. I don't play this online anymore, and when I do it's in a Lobby with friends just for old times sake. I get so much more out of this game playing offline AI then I ever did playing live opponents online, crazy I know.

Your going to have to explain how get anything out of playing the AI in this game.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#43Zanmato555Posted 8/10/2012 1:13:21 PM
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Telly2588 posted...
Zanmato555 posted...

Your going to have to explain how get anything out of playing the AI in this game.

I'll note a couple.

True feeling of perfect control.
Test of your reaction speed.
Better Hit confirms.

All > Playing online real opponents.
#44Darknessbeast10Posted 8/10/2012 1:15:32 PM
Zanmato555 posted...
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Telly2588 posted...
Zanmato555 posted...

I'll note a couple.

Better Hit confirms.

Hell no
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#45RobIsntDrunkPosted 8/10/2012 1:17:20 PM
Zanmato555 posted...
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Telly2588 posted...
Zanmato555 posted...

I'll note a couple.

Better Hit confirms.

But what can you control when playing against the computer? They have control.
---
#46Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 1:18:00 PM
Zanmato555 posted...
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Telly2588 posted...
Zanmato555 posted...

I'll note a couple.

Better Hit confirms.

All that. And honestly it's just flat out more fun. I don't enjoy playing this game online anymore, it just ends up being frustrating.
---
Yeezy taught me.
#47DarkLite411Posted 8/10/2012 5:32:54 PM
Poltergust posted...
=(

---
The sign of winning an argument is when a person insults you during one. It's easy to verbally attack someone, but it's hard to win a discussion. Kind of sad.
#48Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 9:49:37 PM
DarkLite411 posted...
Poltergust posted...
=(

I knew when I made this topic i'd forget somebody, Bah Bah you're definitely on my list bro.

In case people have forgotten Darklite aka Bah Bah Deh was the one who beat me in that gamefaqs tournament awhile back.

Another guy with amazing team synergy.
---
Yeezy taught me.
#49RobIsntDrunkPosted 8/10/2012 9:56:44 PM
Telly, I hope your not going to duck those online T6 sets.
---
#50Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 10:35:02 PM
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Telly, I hope your not going to duck those online T6 sets.

Child please.
---
Yeezy taught me.