Hidden missile should be nerf?

#31Telly2588Posted 10/2/2012 9:07:49 PM
People are STILL talking about this? There is always two sides to this argument:

"Missles is obviously overpowered, it needs to be nerfed."

"No, Missles are NOT overpowered, they are beatable if you play smarter, step your game up/etc/etc."

Both sides are equally biased and downright stupid to some degree.

Now for the facts!

It has been said time and time again by numerous people, that Marvel 3 is done, no more patches, no more characters, no more anything.

So with that being said, what's the point of this topic? Neither opinion will magically change the game or the move itself, just play the hand you are dealt and enjoy it. Or not, whichever you choose.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#32Someguy_13Posted 10/3/2012 3:12:08 AM
Make them vanish if Doom gets hit.

They do this with other assists. They should be consistent.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#33Herr_EdgeworthPosted 10/3/2012 4:21:18 AM
To Hell with Doom, I'll keep Chaotic Flaming his ass every time he shows up on screen.
---
I'm Scaler24. This is my cellphone alt. You may like it better.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy or http://www.tinyurl.com/dofrde
#34FireMadePrime(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:20:59 AM
Herr_Edgeworth posted...
To Hell with Doom, I'll keep Chaotic Flaming his ass every time he shows up on screen.

if you are jumping and the guy call Doom as assist the chaotic flaming wont work cause one missle will hit you even if you hit Doom.
---
MvC2 team: Cyclops, Mega Man and Ken
MvC3 and UMvC3 team: Phoenix, Jill and Morrigan.
#35TheRushDawgPosted 10/7/2012 12:30:22 PM
No, don't nerf it. Figure out a way around it.

Remember in vanilla when we all cried for a Sentinel nerf? We would have been just fine if he kept his health.

Remember when Ultimate came out and we all whined about how there was no stopping Wesker? Just leaving the game alone proved that Wesker is great, but not unstoppable.

Let's all step our game up and find a way around Hidden Missles.
#36Capitan_KidPosted 10/7/2012 3:56:23 PM
TheRushDawg posted...

Remember in vanilla when we all cried for a Sentinel nerf? We would have been just fine if he kept his health.

Remember when Ultimate came out and we all whined about how there was no stopping Wesker? Just leaving the game alone proved that Wesker is great, but not unstoppable.

The sentinel nerf was necessary. He still does truckloads of damage. Fighting MvC3 lvl3 x factor sentinel with full health was very very ridiculous unless you were dark phoenix
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#37TheRushDawgPosted 10/7/2012 4:11:14 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
TheRushDawg posted...

The sentinel nerf was necessary. He still does truckloads of damage. Fighting MvC3 lvl3 x factor sentinel with full health was very very ridiculous unless you were dark phoenix

I disagree, at least with the magnitude of the nerf. He should have at least a mil. He's considered to be a mid tier character largely because he is very very easy to open up.

He was also nerfed at a time when we knew very little about the game and what strategies worked best. When he was nerfed, no one really knew the full potential of Wolverine / Phoenix and no one was really abusing Tron and Haggar's assists.

All in all, I'd say he was unfairly nerfed. I'm glad Capcom didn't hit Wesker with the nerf bat and instead left the game alone when we were all whining for him to be nerfed circa December 2011 / January 2012.

In the end, it looks like Capcom will only nerf one character post-launch for both Vanilla and Ultimate.

For Vanilla, they nerfed Sentinel. For Ultimate, they nerfed Phoenix Wright.
#38Herr_EdgeworthPosted 10/7/2012 4:17:06 PM

Remember when everyone and their mother were saying Phoenix broke Vanilla? Guess what! She did! If they hadn't nerfed her in Ultimate she would still dominate every single tournament and scrubs like Viscant would keep getting stupid wins.
---
I'm Scaler24. This is my cellphone alt. You may like it better.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy or http://www.tinyurl.com/dofrde