The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Was Magneto ever this limber in the comics?

#1K-dizzlePosted 10/1/2012 12:07:50 AM
I mean.. st. M and j. M. wow.
#2DoctorTitorPosted 10/1/2012 12:12:11 AM
Magneto is actually quadriplegic, but his suit is laced with cheap metal. In this game when he does his kicks, he is using his magnetic powers to throw his leg at his opponent. Likewise when he tridashes, he is throwing his entire body at the ground.
---
There's only one Titor.
-Chat Noir
#3poopninjamvc3mkPosted 10/1/2012 12:12:33 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he's probably not that limber lol at least in certain arcs maybe...I don't read comics tbh
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.
#4Alom_o_molaPosted 10/1/2012 5:17:31 AM
How in the world is he so buff?
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Pendulum]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#5KnyghtFallPosted 10/1/2012 5:37:41 AM
1. lol he's not paralyzed at all.

2. Parts of his suit contain metal. He then uses his power to fly dash AND augment his attacks.

3. He is in top form for a human that engages in regular intensive exercise. He can use his power to increase his physical strength as well (magnetic resistance calisthenics anyone?)

Who needs free weights when you are the master of magnetism? Hmm?
---
Dante is a nice check that you can cash at any liquor store. Haggar is a money order. ~loffter
#6lol_whatPosted 10/1/2012 11:07:58 AM
He can use his power to increase his physical strength as well (magnetic resistance calisthenics anyone?)

I was gonna make a joke about how he uses his powers to train like goku, but that's a real thing? lol
#7KafkafPosted 10/1/2012 11:13:58 AM
Yes, especially when he gets a younger body.
---
Play F-Zero GX, it's a good game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-nGCm8CQaM
#8K-dizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2012 12:09:39 PM
KnyghtFall posted...
1. lol he's not paralyzed at all.

2. Parts of his suit contain metal. He then uses his power to fly dash AND augment his attacks.

3. He is in top form for a human that engages in regular intensive exercise. He can use his power to increase his physical strength as well (magnetic resistance calisthenics anyone?)

Who needs free weights when you are the master of magnetism? Hmm?

i dont know how many wiki's ive read where a superhero is first and foremost, a top level human or peak human fitness, etc.
#9hyperskate65Posted 10/1/2012 2:40:13 PM
He is that limber most the time, yes.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes
#10FireflyV_ONEPosted 10/1/2012 2:47:30 PM
Magneto, like Dr. Strange, is also a master martial artist. Though Strange isn't so much a martial arts master as much as a martial arts cosmic lord.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg