So what happened with Combofiend

#101Sherlock__MowgPosted 10/3/2012 5:03:10 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Nocturnal15 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
This is the main reason why I hate conservatards

Ftfy

I hate both, but conservatives don't get butthurt over a simple word.

Confirmed Conservative pretending to be down the middle.

Try any profane language and they get more than butthurt.
#102MK9_ProdigyPosted 10/3/2012 5:06:20 AM
Sherlock__Mowg posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Nocturnal15 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

Ftfy

lolno.

I hate both extremes. But I'm liberal myself. I just don't like the liberals who are all political correct and have a stick up their ass at every little politically incorrect thing.

I like how you can't dislike liberals without immediately being a Conservative, lol.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2.
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#103OmegaPillowPosted 10/3/2012 5:52:11 AM
what a pathetic thread
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#104jewel of openPosted 10/3/2012 8:39:51 AM
he didnt even say anything offensive its all context

they were tying to order pizza and he said he didnt want fruit on his pizza then being silly he says he doesnt mean that in a "Fword" sense or something to that effect.

Also stream chat and allot of the commentary was filled with thing that could be considered just as bad.

Typical FGC blowing things way bigger than they were and i think they were more looking to troll combo just to add to the tatter fiend joke, no one actually cared.
---
See you on Phantasy Star Online 2
http://www.planetside2.com/
#105EndingTempestPosted 10/3/2012 10:24:45 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Sherlock__Mowg posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Nocturnal15 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

Ftfy

lolno.

I hate both extremes. But I'm liberal myself. I just don't like the liberals who are all political correct and have a stick up their ass at every little politically incorrect thing.

I like how you can't dislike liberals without immediately being a Conservative, lol.

I'm glad I can instill this much hate in you, tell me Internet stranger. What other anger problems do you have. Tell Tempest your problems we'll see if we can't make them better. Ridiculous little baby.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
#106MK9_ProdigyPosted 10/3/2012 11:05:39 AM
Shutup hippie liberal. You think you're better then someone because you don't use a word in private. Get over yourself.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2.
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#107Tactician_LordPosted 10/3/2012 11:18:30 AM
Darksteel posted...
EndingTempest posted...
Darksteel posted...
Chat Noir posted...
bobaban posted...
No one cares about the liberal use of the word *** or its denominations. Lots of guys say it within their circle of friends. Publicly it's taboo because people are so sensitive and don't like to know how people actually are.

Wake up buddy. It's 2012 not 1960. If you still drop f bombs in public, you're an idiot.

He didn't mean to say it in public though, he thought only his friends could hear him. You're telling me that you are 100% PC when you're having a private conversation with your fiends?

Yes, it's called being a civilized human being. Or an adult. You should google it.

Oh please.

You are downright trolling now. You're talking me you've never once watched a friend do something stupid, shake your head, and call them a r-word (slang for mentally handicapped). Or anything similar?

If not then either:

1) You are Jesus

or

2) You just don't have friends to have conversations with.

Wow, if I don`t insult people (not even in jokes) then I`m Jesus? I guess there lots of Jesus in the world thanks to you now.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#108EndingTempestPosted 10/3/2012 11:48:31 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Shutup hippie liberal. You think you're better then someone because you don't use a word in private. Get over yourself.

Hippie liberal. Ouch. That stings. I need an epi-pen, I might swell up.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
#109melvinmaverickPosted 10/3/2012 7:06:51 PM
EndingTempest posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

You are pathethic .
#110EndingTempestPosted 10/3/2012 7:17:43 PM
melvinmaverick posted...
EndingTempest posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

You are pathethic .

C'mon homie you've gotta do better than that. I've never even seen you post here. You won't last long if that's all you've got. Lol.
---