So what happened with Combofiend

#111SldSnak4Posted 10/3/2012 9:00:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#112EndingTempestPosted 10/3/2012 9:25:32 PM
SldSnak4 posted...
I hope your mother cuts herself then has you suck the aids off the knife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpdl2ZAeSA8

Next. Geez Louise where's the talent? I can find dirtier s*** on the bottom of my shoe.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
#113SldSnak4Posted 10/3/2012 9:31:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#114I_liek_mudkiepsPosted 10/3/2012 9:32:54 PM
SldSnak4 posted...
Really? You must step on your mothers miscarriages while pleasuring yourself in the bathroom to your fathers after shave.

what
the
#115Tactician_LordPosted 10/3/2012 10:18:53 PM
I_liek_mudkieps posted...
SldSnak4 posted...
Really? You must step on your mothers miscarriages while pleasuring yourself in the bathroom to your fathers after shave.

what
the

Read The Darkness (comics)...apparently insults are an art that is neglected by Americans who constantly say the same things over and over. He is trying to do just that, turn insults into an art form...if those are his and not from the internet or any other pop culture reference then he is very creative. I like him already.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#116EndingTempestPosted 10/3/2012 11:16:29 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
SldSnak4 posted...

what
the

Read The Darkness (comics)...apparently insults are an art that is neglected by Americans who constantly say the same things over and over. He is trying to do just that, turn insults into an art form...if those are his and not from the internet or any other pop culture reference then he is very creative. I like him already.

And the reason us "Americans" think what he says his wack and lame, which it is, It's because we see way worse things than that on tv and movies. Hell even videogames. I grew up on blood and guts. Please try harder.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
#117SldSnak4Posted 10/3/2012 11:24:15 PM
EndingTempest posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
SldSnak4 posted...

what
the

And the reason us "Americans" think what he says his wack and lame, which it is, It's because we see way worse things than that on tv and movies. Hell even videogames. I grew up on blood and guts. Please try harder.

"wack and lame" Tsst: what does he cut weeds on an old horse or somptin Tsst double guns.
#118Tactician_LordPosted 10/3/2012 11:44:12 PM
EndingTempest posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
SldSnak4 posted...

what
the

O_o

Wait what? WTH is wrong with you!? I wasn`t going against anyone...did you read my post? It was just an explanation on what he was doing. Said explanation is given that way in the comic, that Americans use the same words over and over while Russians (can`t remember if they were Russians) don`t consider single words to be insults but rather what Snak4 was doing.

Why the need to be so defensive about someone not even attacking you?

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/ancient-aliens-evolution-240x180.png

"Internet"

I see...it`s just the internet being stupid. >_>
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#119EndingTempestPosted 10/4/2012 12:18:21 AM
I was referring to sldsnake over there. Not you tactician.. I was merely exposing my counterpoint to your American inference earlier in my paragraph.
---
#120Tactician_LordPosted 10/4/2012 1:38:11 AM
EndingTempest posted...
I was referring to sldsnake over there. Not you tactician.. I was merely exposing my counterpoint to your American inference earlier in my paragraph.

You could have made a second "quote" to refer to him...or even specified you were talking to him, no need to make things unnecessarily complicated.

Btw, it wasn`t an inference...that would imply my explanation is wrong and it is not. That is the reason he is throwing sentence insults instead of "idiot", "imbecile", "retard" and the like.
---