So what happened with Combofiend

#131soul_assassin23Posted 10/5/2012 2:56:21 AM
I clearly explained how your posts were hypocritical-- in such detail actually, that for you to not understand that means that you didn't read it thoroughly enough, or that you lack the reading comprehension skills necessary to understand. I actually think it's impossible to make it any clearer, however I'll sum it up again: "You are calling people out-- insulting them and chastising them-- for an activity that you, yourself, engage in as well. How can you demand your argument be respected in a debate when it is riddled with such hypocrisy? Answer: you can't."

Oh and soul assassin if you think you're a neandrothalic immature homophobe that didn't come from me. Those are your own demons you have to face. That's something that you and you pharmacist should face head on together. Best wishes.

Really? So, you didn't write the following phrases?

I'd like to see a couple of non-Neanderthal based views . . .

. . . the FGC is a bunch of confused homophobic prepubescent boys trying so very hard to be adults.

Okay I see what I'm working with. Lol.

I guess it did come from my own brain after all, because these clearly weren't taken from posts drafted by you . . . I think this is another issue of reading comprehension confusion.

Not one of you "regulars" on here have even once tried to look at this objectively

Actually that's exactly what I was, and have been, doing the entire time. I never once injected my personal bias into the discussion of the combfiend situation.

And of course I have a bias towards gay people I AM GAY! WTF do u think I'm arguing for? My health? Jesus.

Wait, didn't you just insult us for not looking at the situation objectively (which I did actually)? Doesn't looking at it objectively mean looking at it without bias? I sense more hypocrisy!

Okay so I guess I'll sum up the point of this again since you probably won't read most of it. Don't preach to others about something you also do yourself on a regular basis. It voids all credibility.

And don't join the debate team any time soon. Check and Mate Redux
#132soul_assassin23Posted 10/5/2012 3:17:09 AM
And actually, I suppose I should say, since I haven't yet, that I agree with you. I rarely, if ever, drop that F bomb, and I've never once used it to insult a gay person. In fact, there's been multiple times where people have attempted to insult one of my gay coworkers to his face, and I immediately confronted them about it to let them know that won't fly. I have no problems with someone being gay

There's me not looking at it objectively. There's my bias. Now that I'm not enthralled in debate I can actually voice my opinion lol.
#133EVIL CAP AMERICAPosted 10/5/2012 6:59:29 AM
Wow

What an utter and worthless waste of time
---
The [OSMBV] Harbinger of Newbie Death and MODOK Avenger of GameFAQs
Reigning Sorcerer Supreme of the GameFAQs dimension
#134deltamiragePosted 10/5/2012 7:02:39 AM
EVIL CAP AMERICA posted...
Wow

What an utter and worthless waste of time

Tell me about it. But it was almost off the front page and now you bumped it back to the top D:
---
PSN - TheFraud - UMVC Team - Spider Man, and 2 other guys
SSF4AE - Makoto
#135EndingTempestPosted 10/5/2012 9:09:32 AM
soul_assassin23 posted...
I clearly explained how your posts were hypocritical-- in such detail actually, that for you to not understand that means that you didn't read it thoroughly enough, or that you lack the reading comprehension skills necessary to understand. I actually think it's impossible to make it any clearer, however I'll sum it up again: "You are calling people out-- insulting them and chastising them-- for an activity that you, yourself, engage in as well. How can you demand your argument be respected in a debate when it is riddled with such hypocrisy? Answer: you can't."

Oh and soul assassin if you think you're a neandrothalic immature homophobe that didn't come from me. Those are your own demons you have to face. That's something that you and you pharmacist should face head on together. Best wishes.

Really? So, you didn't write the following phrases?

I'd like to see a couple of non-Neanderthal based views . . .

. . . the FGC is a bunch of confused homophobic prepubescent boys trying so very hard to be adults.

Okay I see what I'm working with. Lol.

I guess it did come from my own brain after all, because these clearly weren't taken from posts drafted by you . . . I think this is another issue of reading comprehension confusion.

Not one of you "regulars" on here have even once tried to look at this objectively

Actually that's exactly what I was, and have been, doing the entire time. I never once injected my personal bias into the discussion of the combfiend situation.

And of course I have a bias towards gay people I AM GAY! WTF do u think I'm arguing for? My health? Jesus.

Wait, didn't you just insult us for not looking at the situation objectively (which I did actually)? Doesn't looking at it objectively mean looking at it without bias? I sense more hypocrisy!

Okay so I guess I'll sum up the point of this again since you probably won't read most of it. Don't preach to others about something you also do yourself on a regular basis. It voids all credibility.

And don't join the debate team any time soon. Check and Mate Redux

You get it, almost. While I do appreciate your kind words about the gay community, you miss the irony of this whole thread. Oh and btw being credible on GFAQS is not high on my to-do list. And once again I never stated "souls assassin you are this." All that white knighting that you're doing for yourself is telling me that you identify with all that I posted. Good to know. Also yay opinions.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction