So what happened with Combofiend

#21SldSnak4Posted 10/1/2012 5:27:35 PM
Why does no one have a link?
#22Scott_Stapp_Posted 10/1/2012 6:39:02 PM
SldSnak4 posted...

Because it's nowhere near as interesting and noteworthy as some people (just combofiend) think it is. This is just a case of one man forgetting that stream monsters aren't real people and apologizing for something that nobody was offended by.
---
When my name was Kentai, my family would travel...down to western RI, where my name was Kentai.
#23TaizukuPosted 10/1/2012 6:46:41 PM
Scott_Stapp_ posted...
SldSnak4 posted...

Because it's nowhere near as interesting and noteworthy as some people (just combofiend) think it is. This is just a case of one man forgetting that stream monsters aren't real people and apologizing for something that nobody was offended by.

Well you're not supposed to say that on stream still.
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame
#24bobabanPosted 10/1/2012 6:53:46 PM
No one cares about the liberal use of the word *** or its denominations. Lots of guys say it within their circle of friends. Publicly it's taboo because people are so sensitive and don't like to know how people actually are.
#25Chat NoirPosted 10/2/2012 12:09:49 AM
bobaban posted...
No one cares about the liberal use of the word *** or its denominations. Lots of guys say it within their circle of friends. Publicly it's taboo because people are so sensitive and don't like to know how people actually are.

Wake up buddy. It's 2012 not 1960. If you still drop f bombs in public, you're an idiot.
#26randomsentinelPosted 10/2/2012 1:25:29 AM
i feel bad for combo because he seemed to not be happy with himself about it. meanwhile you have a stream chat that is rampant with racial slurs and trolling/actual hate or discrimination, then afterwards you have more commentators and dnyce spouting complete ignorance and cussing. meanwhile combo is kicking himself over 1 word off camera.

really stupid where peoples priorities are. combo is probably my favorite commentator right now and i hope this doesnt discourage him.
---
I have tribal spirit. Does this mean I'm cool now?!
Rathalos for MVC3! Personal haters - 3 Personal fans - 5
#27DantayyyyyPosted 10/2/2012 2:18:43 AM
randomsentinel posted...
i feel bad for combo because he seemed to not be happy with himself about it. meanwhile you have a stream chat that is rampant with racial slurs and trolling/actual hate or discrimination, then afterwards you have more commentators and dnyce spouting complete ignorance and cussing. meanwhile combo is kicking himself over 1 word off camera.

really stupid where peoples priorities are. combo is probably my favorite commentator right now and i hope this doesnt discourage him.

yeah me too honestly, i really wanted him back on that mic but it looked it he had banned himself from commentating ever again. i hope he gets over it soon

smoky820 posted...
its not even worth looking for really, its nothing like what killer kai did if thats what you are thinking

lol what are the deets on this
#28DarksteelPosted 10/2/2012 6:59:24 AM
Chat Noir posted...
bobaban posted...

Wake up buddy. It's 2012 not 1960. If you still drop f bombs in public, you're an idiot.

He didn't mean to say it in public though, he thought only his friends could hear him. You're telling me that you are 100% PC when you're having a private conversation with your fiends?
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#29PoltergustPosted 10/2/2012 7:06:43 AM
Darksteel posted...
Chat Noir posted...
bobaban posted...

He didn't mean to say it in public though, he thought only his friends could hear him. You're telling me that you are 100% PC when you're having a private conversation with your fiends?

Actually, I am. But that's just me. =P
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#30EndingTempestPosted 10/2/2012 7:09:33 AM
bobaban posted...

You have no idea what you're talking about. Whether in "jest" or not, it is still highly offensive. He should watch his mouth because it's cool to be a little biggot in private I suppose but he wasn't he was on stream.

Also the fact that you guys say it isn't a big deal or note worthy. Pft, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction