So what happened with Combofiend

#51EndingTempestPosted 10/2/2012 10:07:13 AM
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
Words only have the power you give them. ******s

Of course, Jesus.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
#52FabuIousPosted 10/2/2012 10:11:40 AM
when combofiend said that word i knew immediately that he was a bigot and looked down on people with homosexual orientation. i could feel the malice in his words as he uttered the word "******". RIP fgc. combofiend gonna make a holy crusade to obliterate all homosexuals in 2013
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/toilethumor
psn : toilethumorr
#53OMEGA RUGALPosted 10/2/2012 10:19:19 AM(edited)
FabuIous posted...
when combofiend said that word i knew immediately that he was a bigot and looked down on people with homosexual orientation. i could feel the malice in his words as he uttered the word "******". RIP fgc. combofiend gonna make a holy crusade to obliterate all homosexuals in 2013

haha ... I would believe that if he wasn't friends with FChamp and Ricky.

He probably does look down on homosexuality a bit but not to the point where he is completely against it obviously due to his friendships.

Also the older you are ... usually the more closed minded you are as what is and isn't acceptable keeps changing with time and people grow up definitely.

Overall ... what he said was wrong but not a huge deal especially if he publically apologized for it.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Eli owns Brady!!
#54DantayyyyyPosted 10/2/2012 10:18:37 AM
EndingTempest posted...
bobaban posted...
No one cares about the liberal use of the word *** or its denominations. Lots of guys say it within their circle of friends. Publicly it's taboo because people are so sensitive and don't like to know how people actually are.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Whether in "jest" or not, it is still highly offensive. He should watch his mouth because it's cool to be a little biggot in private I suppose but he wasn't he was on stream.

Also the fact that you guys say it isn't a big deal or note worthy. Pft, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

it really isn't a big deal for me because he already got called out on and apologized. he aint like aris who stood by his grossity or what have you, combo actually took that ish to the heart and hopefully learnt from it. there's no need to drag this on further or blow it out of proportion as if he hates gays or something
#55EndingTempestPosted 10/2/2012 10:19:10 AM
FabuIous posted...

That was honestly really funny. Dumb but funny.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
#56justcusimasianPosted 10/2/2012 10:28:43 AM
still laughing about Noah commiting "Senpukyaku"
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_au-qancp_4&feature=related
GT-EXjohn
#57GreivorPosted 10/2/2012 10:38:43 AM
Combofied
#58EndingTempestPosted 10/2/2012 10:44:03 AM
Dantayyyyy posted...
EndingTempest posted...
bobaban posted...
No one cares about the liberal use of the word *** or its denominations. Lots of guys say it within their circle of friends. Publicly it's taboo because people are so sensitive and don't like to know how people actually are.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Whether in "jest" or not, it is still highly offensive. He should watch his mouth because it's cool to be a little biggot in private I suppose but he wasn't he was on stream.

Also the fact that you guys say it isn't a big deal or note worthy. Pft, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

it really isn't a big deal for me because he already got called out on and apologized. he aint like aris who stood by his grossity or what have you, combo actually took that ish to the heart and hopefully learnt from it. there's no need to drag this on further or blow it out of proportion as if he hates gays or something

I'm not saying he hates gays at all. I'm saying that kind of thing has no place on a publicly viewed stream that can be seen and heard by thousands. While I'm not demonizing him I'm a little disappointed that that's the way he decides to speak when he thinks no one is listening.
---
#59Project5BossPosted 10/2/2012 11:09:30 AM
EndingTempest posted...
Dantayyyyy posted...
EndingTempest posted...
bobaban posted...

I'm not saying he hates gays at all. I'm saying that kind of thing has no place on a publicly viewed stream that can be seen and heard by thousands. While I'm not demonizing him I'm a little disappointed that that's the way he decides to speak when he thinks no one is listening.

That's a mighty high horse you got there sir. *tips hat*.
#60stevenbobPosted 10/2/2012 11:11:50 AM
the only reasoned he apologized is because he wants to be esports/not get kotakued when will they learn the fgc based on its players will never be esports
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich