So what happened with Combofiend

#61DantayyyyyPosted 10/2/2012 12:17:26 PM
EndingTempest posted...
Dantayyyyy posted...
EndingTempest posted...
bobaban posted...
No one cares about the liberal use of the word *** or its denominations. Lots of guys say it within their circle of friends. Publicly it's taboo because people are so sensitive and don't like to know how people actually are.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Whether in "jest" or not, it is still highly offensive. He should watch his mouth because it's cool to be a little biggot in private I suppose but he wasn't he was on stream.

Also the fact that you guys say it isn't a big deal or note worthy. Pft, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

it really isn't a big deal for me because he already got called out on and apologized. he aint like aris who stood by his grossity or what have you, combo actually took that ish to the heart and hopefully learnt from it. there's no need to drag this on further or blow it out of proportion as if he hates gays or something

I'm not saying he hates gays at all. I'm saying that kind of thing has no place on a publicly viewed stream that can be seen and heard by thousands. While I'm not demonizing him I'm a little disappointed that that's the way he decides to speak when he thinks no one is listening.

which is why he apologized and even got the hell off the stream...he knows those slurs got no place live, figures we only hear him drop those bombs when he thought the mics were off.
#62Nocturnal15Posted 10/2/2012 12:25:42 PM
EndingTempest confirmed for conservatard. It's people like you with their panties up in a huge bunch that prevent the progression of society. People need to ditch the sensitive act and get with the times.
---
Calling it right now....Wesker will Dues Ex Machina his way into Resident Evil 6. 1/20/12
#63Mr BogardPosted 10/2/2012 12:40:26 PM
EndingTempest posted...
koga_wolf_demon posted...
CaliberChamp posted...
It's possible to be funny and not curse. Why won't people get this? Fluffy guy proves this.

It's like what Eminem said:

"Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records. Well I do, so **** him and **** you too."

And where is Mr. Mathers now? How many movies has Mr. Smith been in? Who what where? Moral of the story? Keep cussing.

---
"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there's something wrong with the universe!"
-Dr. Beverly Crusher- **Star Trek: The Next generation**
#64DarksteelPosted 10/2/2012 12:41:11 PM
EndingTempest posted...
Darksteel posted...
Chat Noir posted...
bobaban posted...
No one cares about the liberal use of the word *** or its denominations. Lots of guys say it within their circle of friends. Publicly it's taboo because people are so sensitive and don't like to know how people actually are.

Wake up buddy. It's 2012 not 1960. If you still drop f bombs in public, you're an idiot.

He didn't mean to say it in public though, he thought only his friends could hear him. You're telling me that you are 100% PC when you're having a private conversation with your fiends?

Yes, it's called being a civilized human being. Or an adult. You should google it.

Oh please.

You are downright trolling now. You're talking me you've never once watched a friend do something stupid, shake your head, and call them a r-word (slang for mentally handicapped). Or anything similar?

If not then either:

1) You are Jesus

or

2) You just don't have friends to have conversations with.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#65Mr BogardPosted 10/2/2012 12:41:42 PM
EndingTempest posted...
koga_wolf_demon posted...
CaliberChamp posted...
It's possible to be funny and not curse. Why won't people get this? Fluffy guy proves this.

It's like what Eminem said:

"Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records. Well I do, so **** him and **** you too."

And where is Mr. Mathers now? How many movies has Mr. Smith been in? Who what where? Moral of the story? Keep cussing.

Actually they are both very successful and really good at what they do.
---
"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there's something wrong with the universe!"
-Dr. Beverly Crusher- **Star Trek: The Next generation**
#66EndingTempestPosted 10/2/2012 1:11:23 PM
Project5Boss posted...
EndingTempest posted...
Dantayyyyy posted...
EndingTempest posted...
bobaban posted...

You have no idea what you're talking about. Whether in "jest" or not, it is still highly offensive. He should watch his mouth because it's cool to be a little biggot in private I suppose but he wasn't he was on stream.

Also the fact that you guys say it isn't a big deal or note worthy. Pft, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

it really isn't a big deal for me because he already got called out on and apologized. he aint like aris who stood by his grossity or what have you, combo actually took that ish to the heart and hopefully learnt from it. there's no need to drag this on further or blow it out of proportion as if he hates gays or something

I'm not saying he hates gays at all. I'm saying that kind of thing has no place on a publicly viewed stream that can be seen and heard by thousands. While I'm not demonizing him I'm a little disappointed that that's the way he decides to speak when he thinks no one is listening.

That's a mighty high horse you got there sir. *tips hat*.

Thx. Her name is Sheila.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
#67EndingTempestPosted 10/2/2012 1:24:53 PM
Darksteel posted...
EndingTempest posted...
Darksteel posted...
Chat Noir posted...
bobaban posted...

Wake up buddy. It's 2012 not 1960. If you still drop f bombs in public, you're an idiot.

He didn't mean to say it in public though, he thought only his friends could hear him. You're telling me that you are 100% PC when you're having a private conversation with your fiends?

Yes, it's called being a civilized human being. Or an adult. You should google it.

Oh please.

You are downright trolling now. You're talking me you've never once watched a friend do something stupid, shake your head, and call them a r-word (slang for mentally handicapped). Or anything similar?

If not then either:

1) You are Jesus

or

2) You just don't have friends to have conversations with.

Lol good times. All of a sudden I have no friends and am a social pariah because I have a certain sense of common decency and expect the same from other people. *gasp* you and Nocturnal and mr. Stapp are not giving me reason to pause or waver in any kind of way.

I have a bunch of friends not that that's any of your business. They know not to act like idiots. I've delt with idiots who think this way and that way because I choose to stand up for my convictions. You internet stranger are no different. Haters gonna hate. Anyone else want to call me a lonely outcast or whatever cause that seems to be working.

Also standing up for what u believe in=trolling.
Never change gamefaqs.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
#68FISSIONMAILEDGFPosted 10/2/2012 1:32:59 PM
I'm only ever against using the word f***** when it's used as a negative connotation for gay people, like the way Combo used it. If someone says it (like JRosa to Combo mere minutes before as a general insult used in terms of like an idiot) then that doesn't really bother me as much. Still, Combo apologized and the only reason people made a big deal about it is because people (esp stream monsters) love the **** out of blowing things out of proportion and making drama, I'm sure most of them had no problem with using the word itself but because they knew it was "controversial" they got the drama they so desperately seek.
---
PSN ID FISSIONMAILEDGF Xbox Live FISSIONMAILED43
http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?&owner=FISSIONMAILEDGF&
#69OMEGA RUGALPosted 10/2/2012 1:52:11 PM
EndingTempest posted...

Lol good times. All of a sudden I have no friends and am a social pariah because I have a certain sense of common decency and expect the same from other people. *gasp* you and Nocturnal and mr. Stapp are not giving me reason to pause or waver in any kind of way.

I have a bunch of friends not that that's any of your business. They know not to act like idiots. I've delt with idiots who think this way and that way because I choose to stand up for my convictions. You internet stranger are no different. Haters gonna hate. Anyone else want to call me a lonely outcast or whatever cause that seems to be working.

Never change gamefaqs.

Don't mind them Tempest ... the most vocal people on message boards are not that bright so that is why you are getting hated on for no legit reason.

I just go to these boards to keep myself entertained and laugh at the intelligence level of the average poster throughout the work day. Makes my day go faster ... look at that ... almost 5pm ... time to go home and play some RE6.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Eli owns Brady!!
#70EndingTempestPosted 10/2/2012 2:00:05 PM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
EndingTempest posted...

Never change gamefaqs.

Don't mind them Tempest ... the most vocal people on message boards are not that bright so that is why you are getting hated on for no legit reason.

I just go to these boards to keep myself entertained and laugh at the intelligence level of the average poster throughout the work day. Makes my day go faster ... look at that ... almost 5pm ... time to go home and play some RE6.

Good lookin' out. Lol time flys when your watching dumb people well be dumb I guess. Look at Honey boo boo.
---