So what happened with Combofiend

#81EndingTempestPosted 10/2/2012 1:40:18 PM
You know, I'm hella over this topic. I'm chillin on the beach drinking and couldn't be more relaxed. You guys have your views and opinions and I have mine. But mine won't get me punched in the face.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
#82bobabanPosted 10/2/2012 1:47:06 PM
EndingTempest posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
LMAO at the political correct uptight douches in this topic.

Hilarious what this world has come to. Getting upset over a word that means NO harm whatsoever and is just a damn word. You guys need to grow some thick skin and get over it.

A guy like Combofiend says a simple WORD that wasn't even meant to be heard or harm anyone and everyone pisses their pants over it.

This is the main reason why I hate liberals.

Haha the contradictions in this thread amaze me. One minute I'm a Polly prissy pants who is uptight and needs to take the panties out of my ass. I'm holding up the progression of society by not doing so. Then I'm a liberal. Amazing. I wasn't even aware I could be all these things at once. Maybe I am Jesus. Lol

Jesus?! Ha wow you are a self righteous ass. I'm calling you what combo was saying on the stream in private. And there is nothing you can do about it other than whine and be but hurt (no pun).
#83EndingTempestPosted 10/2/2012 1:54:46 PM
bobaban posted...
EndingTempest posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
LMAO at the political correct uptight douches in this topic.

Hilarious what this world has come to. Getting upset over a word that means NO harm whatsoever and is just a damn word. You guys need to grow some thick skin and get over it.

A guy like Combofiend says a simple WORD that wasn't even meant to be heard or harm anyone and everyone pisses their pants over it.

This is the main reason why I hate liberals.

Haha the contradictions in this thread amaze me. One minute I'm a Polly prissy pants who is uptight and needs to take the panties out of my ass. I'm holding up the progression of society by not doing so. Then I'm a liberal. Amazing. I wasn't even aware I could be all these things at once. Maybe I am Jesus. Lol

Jesus?! Ha wow you are a self righteous ass. I'm calling you what combo was saying on the stream in private. And there is nothing you can do about it other than whine and be but hurt (no pun).

I can see that my sarcasm exceeds your breadth of capability. Oh and you can't use that word without getting modded sooooo you're in effect calling me nothing. Kay, back to drinking.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
#84DarksteelPosted 10/2/2012 1:55:08 PM
_Rushdown_ posted...
Put on your big boy pants and stop whining about trivial, inconsequential nonsense.

Best advice in this thread
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#85liltaggPosted 10/2/2012 1:56:58 PM
I think I somehow find it even more sad than this entire debate that someone is (allegedly) sitting on a beach drinking while...looking at gamefaqs
---
http://i.minus.com/i6KFWnapcCjuP.gif
#86Warloard7Posted 10/2/2012 2:15:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#87Warloard7Posted 10/2/2012 2:17:14 PM
Warloard7 posted...
Wow you guys are getting pretty heated in this topic. Look everyone say words they shouldn't weather is combo saying phaggot when he thought it was a private convo or a white person saying n****r when they are alone singing a song with the word in it (and don't act like all of you haven't said it at least once hell I used to mess with a white girl that said it all the time but she was the hommie and didn't use it in a disrespectful manner and of course because I was messing with her lmao). He knew he was wrong and apologized for it.

But hell you can't control what people say or call other people especially if the convo is private. I've called people f*****t plenty of time but the homosexual people I know I'd never call them that because its hurtful but I've most def said the word infront of them talking about someone who was being a jerk and they didn't mind at all. Like I said if its said within a private convo like combo thought he was having I see nothing wrong with it it's not illegal and he wasn't trying to offend anyone, he could have chosen a better choice of words b**ch or ass but he didn't think anyone could hear him. I know everyone on here has said something they shouldn't and were over heard saying it not meaning to offend.

At the end of the day were all grown and aloud to say what we want (I do believe we have freedom of speech). People use these "bad" words all day long, unless he calls you or a family member or friend that word then you can't really say anything about it hell I've said the word atleast 3 time today and there's nothing anyone can do about it. You guys shouldn't take it so seriously there's other thing far worst in the world that should be fixed first. Hell the word original meaning isn't even a "bad" word

---
Don't pretend you're sad, why tremble with anger, thats not even there. Face it, Cloud. All you are is an empty puppet. -Sephiroth
#88The_Boss85Posted 10/2/2012 2:48:19 PM
Words are just words.
---
Yes, we may all be headed straight to hell, but what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven.
#89crondizzlePosted 10/2/2012 3:26:48 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Nocturnal15 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
This is the main reason why I hate conservatards

Ftfy

I hate both, but conservatives don't get butthurt over a simple word.

um yes, it is a conservative stance, thats just obvious. All the "family values christian" types hate swearing. if you say blasphemous stuff in Saudi Arabia you'll get executed.

the people who think profanity is offensive, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncbnAY9vbKw
#90MK9_ProdigyPosted 10/2/2012 3:28:42 PM
crondizzle posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Nocturnal15 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
This is the main reason why I hate conservatards

Ftfy

I hate both, but conservatives don't get butthurt over a simple word.

um yes, it is a conservative stance, thats just obvious. All the "family values christian" types hate swearing. if you say blasphemous stuff in Saudi Arabia you'll get executed.

the people who think profanity is offensive, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncbnAY9vbKw

They are both bad, already said this.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2.
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~