What changes would you make to the 12 new(ish) characters?

#1BluBlue4Posted 10/3/2012 1:02:26 AM
And why?
---
I'm more inconsiderate than malicious. Really.
#2serpentaurusPosted 10/3/2012 1:08:07 AM
Vergil. Take him out. And change his name to Waldo.
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#3Someguy_13Posted 10/3/2012 1:08:45 AM
Wright:

Given average to decent (this is the most important one)
Chance of bad evidence reduced
Can throw away bad evidence in the air
Order in the court does more damage depending on how much bad evidence you have
Paper chase is now useable in the air
Can use Maya in trial and turnabout modes with reverse DP motion (not shield though)
Turnabout Cr. H hits low
Super armor on Turnabout assists (not invincibility)

And finally, a new level 2 hyper that makes a fairly large "HOLD IT!" bubble appear on screen. On hit, Gumshoe runs on screen knocking the opponent flying and hands Wright three pieces of random evidence (good or bad) saying "I've got some decisive evidence here, pal!"
Doesn't do a whole lot of damage, but could get you three pieces of good evidence. Or three pieces of bad evidence.

Because right now he's crap, and this would make him more of a contender (about high tier).
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#4KCJ5062Posted 10/3/2012 1:28:38 AM
Give Rocket Raccoon either more health or able to do more damage. Regardless of his size, he shouldn't have the second lowest health in the game. Characters like Strider, Zero, and Akuma have better tools. So their low health is justified.

Just give him either a health or damage buff and a bigger hitstun and he'd be solid.
#5DoctorTitorPosted 10/3/2012 1:42:32 AM
Strange:
Cr.L hits low
All normals have less recovery
Daggers L replaces Daggers M as assist
Can act after using Spell of Vishanti in the air
Unfitting "DAGGERS OF DENAK!" removed from level 3

Nemesis:
Invincibility, quicker startup on level 3. It can also grab people close to nemmy in the air
Invincible startup on biohazard rush
QCF S tracks, like it does in his rocket hyper. Rob finally gets his OTG assist.
Add a Thanos-like dash, where if you keep holding forward, Nemesis will keep running

Vergil:
Is replaced by Joe the Condor. Haters and fanboys alike rejoice. Condor's presence alone actually impregnates Phoenix, hence her heavy nerfs in this game.

Iron fist:
Super armor on st.H
new move, blockable grab like taskmaster's qcf S. hits opponents in the air and restands them, motion is A+S
cr.L hits low

Firebrand:
Up his damage output just a little.
Decrease charge time for unblockable
Remove flight mode, it is utterly useless and it just gets in the way more than anything

Hawkeye:
Doesn't really need any changes

Ghost Rider:
Can now combo LMHS MMHS
Penance Stare is now a level 1, does 300k.
j.H causes a soft knockdown when used outside of magic series

Strider:
Buff health to 820k
A tad more recovery time on vajira assist
Increase damage output

Frank:
Gets roll and roundhouse at level 1
Decrease recovery time on Blue Light Special, Frank can freely combo after the bounce
Gets survival techniques hyper at level 2

Nova:
Energy javelin replaces gravimetric pulse as an assist
Speed Taco is invincible on startup

Phoenix Wright:
MORE RANGE ON NORMALS
Heavily decrease odds of bad evidence
Turnabout cr.H hits low
Maya Smelting has invincible startup
Decrease startup on Bridge to the Turnabout
Only needs three Hold Its to stun in investigation

Rocket Raccoon
Can act after air spitfire
Health buffed to 850k
Rock and Roll is invincible on startup
Forward heavy is now saf
Gets a normal j.M. Can still do his old j.M with forward M in the air.
j.S stuns on counter
---
There's only one Titor.
-Chat Noir
#6BluBlue4(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:53:27 AM
serpentaurus posted...
Vergil. Take him out. And change his name to Waldo.

Vergil:
Should be able to stack DT on DT giving him DT level 2. Anyone who's made it to DMC3's last boss fight knows how not broken it would be.

So Serp, my old rival, you still post here? I thought you'd avoid posting here since the incident.
---
I'm more inconsiderate than malicious. Really.
#7serpentaurusPosted 10/3/2012 2:55:45 AM
BluBlue4 posted...
So Serp, my old rival, you still post here? I thought you'd avoid posting here since the incident.

what incident. who are you oO PM pls
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#8RobIsntDrunkPosted 10/3/2012 3:22:06 AM
Nemesis:
Invincibility, quicker startup on level 3. It can also grab people close to nemmy in the air
Invincible startup on biohazard rush
QCF S tracks, like it does in his rocket hyper. Rob finally gets his OTG assist.
Add a Thanos-like dash, where if you keep holding forward, Nemesis will keep running

Top tier
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#9lol_whatPosted 10/3/2012 10:51:38 AM(edited)
Vergil: Let him use enemy step like in dmc3 for a double jump. He can only do it once so it's really only for gimmick mixups and adding a little bit to his combos and not COMBO FOREVER like it is in dmc3.

Wright: He can call the dog on point, can use/throw away evidence in the air (carries momentum like taskmaster arrows), meat heals all damage instead of just red life.

Strider: Orbs lasts twice as long, if you hold S after qcbS you'll automatically fire it, legion does a lot of chip so it's not complete garbage, SWHING sound effect twice as loud

Firebrand: give him some of his magic from his games, give him at least one decent assist

Frank: Leveling up heals all damage instead of just red health. Let him use the shopping cart on point and bring back his shopping cart zombie.

Nemesis: punching super has unlimited armor like pre-release (still doesn't have any at the start, though). Fix the tracking on rocket super so it doesn't randomly miss and make you eat a combo. If nemesis completes his taunt he gets a 30% defence boost, he can do this up to three times.

Strange: Make crouching L a low. Give him a meter charge like felicia so you need to decide if you get more meter or set more stuff up during your off time. Make him do a sweet-ass flying meditation pose while he does this.

Hawkeye: Remove the ability for his taser to OTG (it doesn't even touch the ground wtf, tons of moves actually touch the ground don't OTG but this move otgs people when it doesn't even touch them? I get marvel made you make this character good to sell tickets to the avengers but what the hell capcom I mad). Give him a boxing glove arrow with qcf + taunt, HUGE startup time but causes a dizzy like haggars headbut

Ghost Rider: give him his magic shotgun that shoots fire, make at least two of his chains actual grabs

Nova: Air centurion rush B for real rider kick action

Iron Fist: Let him stack his powerups. Make his launcher hit people in the air. Let him put a powerup in the middle of a rekka chain instead of only at the end.

Racoon: Let his normals actually combo into eachother. Can cancel air normals/specials into rocket skates (letting you fly all over the screen)

**** nerfs, lets go crazy.