Is there a full screen Dante combo that saves groundbounce?

#1K-dizzlePosted 10/3/2012 1:35:28 PM(edited)
Or resets ground bounce? w/ rapid slash assist? All the while builds enough meter to dhc into spiral swords to generate a TOD?

Dante dhc into Vergil can literally TOD with just the starting 1 meter.

I have one from midscreen and corner but not full screen or short of full screen.

Trying out magneto may cry and I like it so far :)

EDIT: whoops, forgot, wallbounce needs to be preserved as well for Vergil >___>. Even then, it's still 900,000+ damage for two bars.
#2Leo7Posted 10/3/2012 1:41:36 PM
You probably already know this answer, but what's likely the best you're going to get fullscreen is doing a confirm into Volcano > jC > Airplay > jC > into shot loops > end with Reverb Shock > Million Dollars.
---
This signature will give you preconceived notions about my character.
#3K-dizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 1:51:22 PM
Leo7 posted...
You probably already know this answer, but what's likely the best you're going to get fullscreen is doing a confirm into Volcano > jC > Airplay > jC > into shot loops > end with Reverb Shock > Million Dollars.

Hmmm... Not sure why I didn't think of that XD gonna have to go into the lab to see if it builds close to a meter. Bc that's all I need...

Oh well, maybe I'm being alittle too greedy. I'm find with touching you twice for the kill. But I'm still jealous of zero players XD
#4prindoPosted 10/3/2012 2:35:46 PM
You can get a recorner that builds one meter.

(Dante back to corner)

c.LMH Stinger BC Volcano j.H xx L. Airplay a.H [land] s.S x Charge shot x Prop Shredder x teleport Hammer [land] (Call Rapid Slash) Wild Stomp teleport j.S [land] Volcano xx Beehive xx Million Dollars

Not sure how far away you can be from the corner for it to be a recorner, but Rapid Slash brings them pretty far. (Also sorry if my notation is a bit ugly, I was never good at writing it down)
---
# of STP's-6
#5K-dizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 3:08:48 PM
prindo posted...

(Dante back to corner)

c.LMH Stinger BC Volcano j.H xx L. Airplay a.H [land] s.S x Charge shot x Prop Shredder x teleport Hammer [land] (Call Rapid Slash) Wild Stomp teleport j.S [land] Volcano xx Beehive xx Million Dollars

Not sure how far away you can be from the corner for it to be a recorner, but Rapid Slash brings them pretty far. (Also sorry if my notation is a bit ugly, I was never good at writing it down)

Ahhhhh! Why didnt I think of that? I usually jump my prop shredders. Teleporting them was always such an unnecessary hassle. I'll practice those now. THANKS!
#6prindoPosted 10/3/2012 3:16:13 PM
K-dizzle posted...
prindo posted...

(Dante back to corner)

Ahhhhh! Why didnt I think of that? I usually jump my prop shredders. Teleporting them was always such an unnecessary hassle. I'll practice those now. THANKS!

I know what you mean, I don't play Dante anymore but I decided to go into training and see what I could do. More often than not I was getting j.S rather than a teleport. So annoying >.<
---
# of STP's-6
#7KNITEMAREXPosted 10/3/2012 3:57:49 PM
Even slightly better than prindo's. A Yipes variation

...Prop Shredder xx jc Teleport, Hammer, Volcano>Beehive, Backdash, S+Call Vergil>Upshots xx Teleport, Sky Dance, Volcano>Beehive xx MD

A little harder but builds more meter, does more damage and looks pretty damn stylish
#8K-dizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 4:18:55 PM
KNITEMAREX posted...
Even slightly better than prindo's. A Yipes variation

...Prop Shredder xx jc Teleport, Hammer, Volcano>Beehive, Backdash, S+Call Vergil>Upshots xx Teleport, Sky Dance, Volcano>Beehive xx MD

A little harder but builds more meter, does more damage and looks pretty damn stylish

I can NEVER get that clay pigeon into teleport. When do I hit the assist button? Together with the backdash? Together with S? Together with the clay pigeon?

When do I teleport??? I always end up getting propshredder when I try to buffer the teleport
#9KNITEMAREXPosted 10/3/2012 4:26:20 PM
Hit assist at the same time as S, followup with one shot so just S~H then Teleport. Dash after Hammer to get closer to the corner if you need to
#10RagingRicansPosted 10/3/2012 4:32:35 PM
Why dave a ground bounce when you can reset it with Sky dance?
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.