Exhibition/Money matches.

#1Project5BossPosted 10/4/2012 11:49:04 PM
Would you prefer to see more exhibition matches over actual tournaments? - Results (20 votes)
Yes
5% (1 votes)
No
10% (2 votes)
A good balance of both.
85% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think Fanatiq vs RayRay was good. I thought Champ vs Chris G was godlike. I greatly enjoyed Bar Fights last year. Often times on various forums people argue about which player is better and sometimes tournament results and placings aren't sufficient evidence either way. A good first to 10 or 15 however seems a whole lot more definitive.

Any combination of Chris G, Champ, Yipes and Justin is guaranteed to be amazing.

I for one think that there should be more Bar Fights style events which feature exhibition/money matches that people want to see. A card with 5 or more big MMs and a few undercard matches between lesser knowns/up and comers.

So what are your thoughts?
#2soul_assassin23Posted 10/5/2012 12:10:05 AM
I like them both. Money Matches bring back that Marvel 2 hype, which everyone loves. But if you keep increasing the amount of money matches, then the actual tournament will most likely lose its impact. That's why I think there needs to be a good balance of both. Having a few marquee exhibitions or money matches is like the icing on the cake.
#3Swagnet0Posted 10/5/2012 12:16:45 AM
No, there were too many of these at SB:A and I just didn't care after a while. Chris vs Champ, okay. Chris vs Frutsy...okay. CJ vs Andre was lol. Everything beyond that just was watered down and an artificial attempt at building hype.
---
| Complete and utter control over the electroswagnetic spectrum. |
| http://i.imgur.com/lz3K1.png |