We all agree that Shuma, Leilei and Thor are the worst chars in the cast right?

#61Herr_EdgeworthPosted 10/6/2012 8:19:54 PM
Chun li, Shuma, PW are likely the worse. Chun li and Hsien ko are a debate since both have been seen to have some good moments whether as support or on field.

Chun-Li's potential damage puts her above Bottom 5. She's Bottom 10 maybe. Shuma has better assists and Mix-Ups than GR.

As for Wright, Poltergust already covered that up.
---
I'm Scaler24. This is my cellphone alt. You may like it better.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy or http://www.tinyurl.com/dofrde
#62MK9_ProdigyPosted 10/6/2012 8:53:28 PM
The_Cisco posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
The_Cisco posted...
*smoke clears and a foot steps in.

Hmm.. I agree, PW can't be in bottom 5 or 3 lists. After the tier S, A, B,C... the bottom letter is the Tier lists containing the bottom 5 due to how bad their stats are in the metagame. PW is a character who was designed for matches like Little cousin Johny's 5th birthday bash after the cake has been eaten. So his ROLL JOKE status is in a tier of it's own which is Below the bottom 5. However, when he reaches TBM he moves up from ROLL JOKE to KOBUN JOKE Making him the bottom 1 and bumping whoever you have in the highest of bottom 5 to bottom 6.
Well, at the end of the day. The bottom 5ish threads are the only threads where pw fans can talk about pw in a tier oriented thread. LMAO

Coming from a guy who thinks Strider is top 5 LMAO

Since when did i say Strider is top 5? I've claimed him top 9-10. LMAO

It's still absurd either way LMAO.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2.
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#63The_CiscoPosted 10/6/2012 9:03:54 PM
Herr_Edgeworth posted...
*smoke clears and a foot steps in.

Hmm.. I agree, PW can't be in bottom 5 or 3 lists. After the tier S, A, B,C... the bottom letter is the Tier lists containing the bottom 5 due to how bad their stats are in the metagame. PW is a character who was designed for matches like Little cousin Johny's 5th birthday bash after the cake has been eaten. So his ROLL JOKE status is in a tier of it's own which is Below the bottom 5. However, when he reaches TBM he moves up from ROLL JOKE to KOBUN JOKE Making him the bottom 1 and bumping whoever you have in the highest of bottom 5 to bottom 6.
Well, at the end of the day. The bottom 5ish threads are the only threads where pw fans can talk about pw in a tier oriented thread. LMAO

You found new insults. I'll give you that much.

As for the rest of that joke paragraph, I just have one word: LOL.

That's ok bra. At the least you are not crying anymore for the truth spills i've given you. LOL instead of cry, at the end of the day it is true. Only PW fans will disagree about PW being the ROLL JOKE in the game. Except for when they start blaming capcom for balancing mishaps, never mind the warnings everyone else gave during the DLC polls. LMAO
#64PoltergustPosted 10/6/2012 9:23:22 PM
serpentaurus posted...
Poltergust posted...
Jill

Jsole would like a word with you

The thing is, what is Jill supposed to do against A) Maya's shield and B) Wright's zoning?

Seriously, do any of her approaches allow her to even get past Paperwork? And even if she does get through Wright's defenses, she'll still need to reset him at least once to kill him. Wright can also use Order in the Court whenever he wants since Jill's OTG options are so limited.

She's basically a better version of Chun-Li in this match-up. Quick but one-dimensional approach options, low damage, no good way to deal with Maya's shield.
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#65Herr_EdgeworthPosted 10/6/2012 9:24:24 PM
That's ok bra. At the least you are not crying anymore for the truth spills i've given you. LOL instead of cry, at the end of the day it is true. Only PW fans will disagree about PW being the ROLL JOKE in the game. Except for when they start blaming capcom for balancing mishaps, never mind the warnings everyone else gave during the DLC polls. LMAO

I've never cried because of your crap. You're actually amusing. You really try hard to troll on this board and the only thing that comes out of your mouth is nonsense.

Your argument that a character would be made purposely bad when they weren't even aiming for joke characters is stupid. Capcom didn't plan ahead when thinking about Wright's matchups against the rest of the cast and that's a well-known fact. The Assist nerf made it painfully obvious.

But keep trolling. You're being quite an amusing buffon on here and on SRK. And the funniest part is that you seriously think you're the best poster and a message of God to both boards LMAO!
---
I'm Scaler24. This is my cellphone alt. You may like it better.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy or http://www.tinyurl.com/dofrde
#66RagingRicansPosted 10/6/2012 10:22:47 PM
Phoenix wright sucks. Tron and Thor are underrated though.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.
#67serpentaurusPosted 10/6/2012 10:45:35 PM(edited)
Poltergust posted...
serpentaurus posted...
Poltergust posted...
Jill

The thing is, what is Jill supposed to do against A) Maya's shield and B) Wright's zoning?

Seriously, do any of her approaches allow her to even get past Paperwork? And even if she does get through Wright's defenses, she'll still need to reset him at least once to kill him. Wright can also use Order in the Court whenever he wants since Jill's OTG options are so limited.

She's basically a better version of Chun-Li in this match-up. Quick but one-dimensional approach options, low damage, no good way to deal with Maya's shield.

what zoning? Jill is so fast and invincible in her command dash that she beats hawkeye zoning. The real question would be, what can Phoenix Wright do about continuous 50/50 mixups and about continuous Summersalt invincible Jill approaches xD... seriously. You all need to play better players for each of those characters that you call "good matchups for Wright" (xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) and you all will look slightly less ignorant when stating your opinions, specially when trying to convince people that you know about your character.

lololol Chun-li = Jill xDDDDDDDDD they are on a completely different league dude. If anything i would compare Jill to Wolverine. Jill damage output is 700k with one bar, add Vergil DHC to the mix or a TAC infinite, or a competent DHC like Dorm, or an oki reset, and you got a character dead out of a 50/50 mixup.

I'm glad Jsole stopped coming here, he would die out of a heart attack if he read this. In fact, i will message him with this xDDDD

I will give you a clue, Jsole Jill team (Jill, Frank with shopping cart, Strider) stomps my team of Thor, Dormammu, Doom (i manage to beat him with Thor Strange Ammy cause i can keep my momentum with coldstar), arguably one of the best zoning/defensive teams in the game that last a lot. Now imagine what would happen to your Phoenix Wright teams.
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#68PoltergustPosted 10/6/2012 11:14:10 PM
serpentaurus posted...
Poltergust posted...
serpentaurus posted...
Poltergust posted...
Jill

what zoning? Jill is so fast and invincible in her command dash that she beats hawkeye zoning. The real question would be, what can Phoenix Wright do about continuous 50/50 mixups and about continuous Summersalt invincible Jill approaches xD... seriously. You all need to play better players for each of those characters that you call "good matchups for Wright" (xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) and you all will look slightly less ignorant when stating your opinions, specially when trying to convince people that you know about your character.

lololol Chun-li = Jill xDDDDDDDDD they are on a completely different league dude. If anything i would compare Jill to Wolverine. Jill damage output is 700k with one bar, add Vergil DHC to the mix or a TAC infinite, or a competent DHC like Dorm, or an oki reset, and you got a character dead out of a 50/50 mixup.

I'm glad Jsole stopped coming here, he would die out of a heart attack if he read this. In fact, i will message him with this xDDDD

I will give you a clue, Jsole Jill team (Jill, Frank with shopping cart, Strider) stomps my team of Thor, Dormammu, Doom (i manage to beat him with Thor Strange Ammy cause i can keep my momentum with coldstar), arguably one of the best zoning/defensive teams in the game that last a lot. Now imagine what would happen to your Phoenix Wright teams.

Frank shopping cart? I'd be a bit more scared if it was something like Hawkeye's or Taskmasters arrows, or Dormammu's Dark Hole, or any beam assist, but Frank's Shopping Cart is actually one of the few "pressure" assists that don't do too much to Wright since it barely does any unscaled damage to Maya's shield and does not cancel out any of his projectiles. Strider's also not an effective assist against Wright since he's never in the air, so it can be Order in the Courted on reaction (or stuffed with a s.L, depending on the circumstances).

Furthermore, none of those assists help with OTG combos, meaning that it's pretty much 100% safe to use Order in the Court if I feel pressured enough.

Also, I wouldn't compare Jill with Wolverine. Besides damage output, the main difference between them is their throw game. Wolverine can get a full combo off of any of his throws with an assist that will allow him to combo off of his OTG, a role in which many assists fit. Jill can only combo off her OTG move with something like Shocking Pink, which severely limits what she can get from throws. Oh yeah, and Wolverine can still get a ToD combo using his df.M into X-Factor, whereas Jill can't (I don't think MGS can float people high enough to combo solo from it... right?).

Anyways, there's no need to be "XD"ing everywhere. If you want to have a debate, be respectful about it. It's not like I'm laughing at what you're saying.
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#69serpentaurusPosted 10/6/2012 11:19:18 PM
Poltergust posted...
Frank shopping cart? I'd be a bit more scared if it was something like Hawkeye's or Taskmasters arrows, or Dormammu's Dark Hole, or any beam assist, but Frank's Shopping Cart is actually one of the few "pressure" assists that don't do too much to Wright since it barely does any unscaled damage to Maya's shield and does not cancel out any of his projectiles. Strider's also not an effective assist against Wright since he's never in the air, so it can be Order in the Courted on reaction (or stuffed with a s.L, depending on the circumstances).

Furthermore, none of those assists help with OTG combos, meaning that it's pretty much 100% safe to use Order in the Court if I feel pressured enough.

Also, I wouldn't compare Jill with Wolverine. Besides damage output, the main difference between them is their throw game. Wolverine can get a full combo off of any of his throws with an assist that will allow him to combo off of his OTG, a role in which many assists fit. Jill can only combo off her OTG move with something like Shocking Pink, which severely limits what she can get from throws. Oh yeah, and Wolverine can still get a ToD combo using his df.M into X-Factor, whereas Jill can't (I don't think MGS can float people high enough to combo solo from it... right?).

Anyways, there's no need to be "XD"ing everywhere. If you want to have a debate, be respectful about it. It's not like I'm laughing at what you're saying.

more content for Jsole message haha ... but seriously, Jill destroy PW. Like, very hard; no pity to be found.
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#70The_CiscoPosted 10/6/2012 11:31:19 PM
Herr_Edgeworth posted...

I've never cried because of your crap. You're actually amusing. You really try hard to troll on this board and the only thing that comes out of your mouth is nonsense.

Your argument that a character would be made purposely bad when they weren't even aiming for joke characters is stupid. Capcom didn't plan ahead when thinking about Wright's matchups against the rest of the cast and that's a well-known fact. The Assist nerf made it painfully obvious.

But keep trolling. You're being quite an amusing buffon on here and on SRK. And the funniest part is that you seriously think you're the best poster and a message of God to both boards LMAO!

The last sentence is almost correct. Any thread i create or touch, it sells. No matter if it is a crappy thread to an over played thread, my presence will make post counts go sky rocket in over 3 hours. Do yourself a favor, and do a search on my great threads.

But for the sake of the topic, capcom did plan ahead. You thinking it's a bad argument that fish out of water characters are intentionally made to be ROLL JOKE characters shows how much you deny every comment people have said to you fans of what would happen if PW was in this game. Now, "What number of the bottom 5" is the only tier argument you'll ever see PW in and random "oh it's capcoms fault" rundowns. LMAO.