So who's the most evil Marvel/Capcom villain ever?

#21Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:36:37 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
Juri for capcom or Bison.

Marvel? Hmmmmm....ummm Dorm? Thanos? Doom? Not sure who else really qualifies as evil for marvel.

Juri? Lolno. Shes schoolyard bully evil
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#22Chain_StrikePosted 10/6/2012 6:42:32 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Chain_Strike posted...
Juri for capcom or Bison.

Marvel? Hmmmmm....ummm Dorm? Thanos? Doom? Not sure who else really qualifies as evil for marvel.

Juri? Lolno. Shes schoolyard bully evil

Schoolyard bully that gave me a laugh. I'd put her up there with Bison. If anything Akuma is the SHYBully.

So taking over the world or causing complete chaos is the only thing that's regarded as evil?

She doesn't care for taking over the world...probably just wants to see it burn. Pyschotic tendedices ftw? Get in some pleasure while she's at it.

Bison...WORLD DOMINATION! COMPLETE CONTROL! MASSIVE EGO!

I'd put Juri as Chaotic Evil anti/villian..person.....yeah I'm gona go with that.
---
Juri, eng OVA is too cool for you. Beware, you're in for a wild ride! Remember FSE is #1! Followed by PP at #2!
#23serpentaurusPosted 10/6/2012 6:47:58 PM
askinywhiteguy posted...
Jedah on the Capcom side.

THIS
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#24RobIsntDrunkPosted 10/6/2012 6:57:27 PM
I don't understand how you can say anything that isnt Bison for Capcom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#25FireflyV_ONEPosted 10/6/2012 7:23:14 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
I'd put Juri as Chaotic Evil anti/villian..person.....yeah I'm gona go with that.

But most evil? That's laughable compared to somebody like Bison or Wesker. Hell, Jedah once stole the souls of several hundred trillion people.

As for most evil from Marvel, guys like Doom/Dorm/Loki/Blackheart etc. are pretty evil sometimes, but Loki and Doom have had more than their share of good guy moments, Dormammu legitimately cares about his sister and Blackheart's main motivation for a while was to make Mephisto's Realm a kinder place. Honestly I don't know. I hear Ultimate Red Skull once shot a baby and forced people to eat each other, but Thanos killed an entire universe of people (for the woman he loved).

I guess it depends on your point of view. Is it more evil to kill several hundred people in the most painful way possible for no reason other than the "evulz", or kill an infinite amount of people instantly and painlessly for the woman you love?

Though, I haven't even gotten to maniacs like Amatsu-Mikaboshi, Ultimate Magneto, Mad Jim Jasp- wait, Mephisto destroyed Spider-Man's marriage. Yeah, he's the most evil.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
#26Chain_StrikePosted 10/6/2012 7:35:07 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
Chain_Strike posted...

But most evil? That's laughable compared to somebody like Bison or Wesker. Hell, Jedah once stole the souls of several hundred trillion people.

As for most evil from Marvel, guys like Doom/Dorm/Loki/Blackheart etc. are pretty evil sometimes, but Loki and Doom have had more than their share of good guy moments, Dormammu legitimately cares about his sister and Blackheart's main motivation for a while was to make Mephisto's Realm a kinder place. Honestly I don't know. I hear Ultimate Red Skull once shot a baby and forced people to eat each other, but Thanos killed an entire universe of people (for the woman he loved).

I guess it depends on your point of view. Is it more evil to kill several hundred people in the most painful way possible for no reason other than the "evulz", or kill an infinite amount of people instantly and painlessly for the woman you love?

Though, I haven't even gotten to maniacs like Amatsu-Mikaboshi, Ultimate Magneto, Mad Jim Jasp- wait, Mephisto destroyed Spider-Man's marriage. Yeah, he's the most evil.

Most evil? No Juri wouldn't probably wouldn't be...there's a small hint of goodness in her....very small though.

It would probably be Bison.

I really can't say anything for sure, since my knowledge on capcom/Marvel villians is kinda iffy anyway.
---
Juri, eng OVA is too cool for you. Beware, you're in for a wild ride! Remember FSE is #1! Followed by PP at #2!
#27Chain_StrikePosted 10/6/2012 7:37:01 PM
I had to rethink that one.
---
#28FireflyV_ONEPosted 10/6/2012 7:46:27 PM
Chain_Strike posted...

I don't think it's Bison. Wesker's done worse and, even though he had a noble (slightly insane) cause, Jedah has a lot of blood on his hands as well.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
#29Chain_StrikePosted 10/6/2012 7:54:26 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
Chain_Strike posted...

I don't think it's Bison. Wesker's done worse and, even though he had a noble (slightly insane) cause, Jedah has a lot of blood on his hands as well.

I'l leave that one up to the comic and DS fanfics.

Either way Juri and Bison are still pretty bad as far as I'm concerned.

Gotta learn to make up my mind sometimes.
---
#30RobIsntDrunkPosted 10/6/2012 8:04:23 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
Chain_Strike posted...

But the only reason both of them have done worse is because they have more power than Bison, much more.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.