The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Hows this team sound? Wolvie/Nemmy/Ryu

#1Capitan_KidPosted 10/7/2012 2:15:23 PM
Trying to make this team work. I have no idea what assists to use though. Anyways this team sound ok? I like characters with a lot of health and Ryu is a beast anchor.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#2Venator_LupusPosted 10/7/2012 3:07:34 PM
I'd say
Barrage / Clothesline / Shoryuken
Shoryuclaw / Clothesline / Tatsu

Can't see them helping each other out that much, Nemesis can give wolvie otg's a second chance and lay down some pressure. Nemesis is also a big guy, you could use him as a meat wall to advance behind and soak up damage.
Either Shoryuclaw or ken is primarily for Nemesis resets and intercepting aerial attacks.

Other than that I guess the DHC's are alright, wolvies air hyper lets the opponent fall into biorush, BB goes into bioweapon and i've seen a whiffed fatal claw pin the opponent under it unable to move and they DHc'ed into mutation.
---
I rant therefore I am.
#3SadCubsFanPosted 10/7/2012 3:41:42 PM
It sounds pretty bad honestly

Ryu is not a beast anchor. He's just OK. You'd be better off with Akuma and tatsu. If you really want ryu though as anchor then use the tatsu assist

Nemesis is OK for wolv. Far better characters to help him, though
#4Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 3:44:25 PM
SadCubsFan posted...
It sounds pretty bad honestly

Ryu is not a beast anchor. He's just OK. You'd be better off with Akuma and tatsu. If you really want ryu though as anchor then use the tatsu assist

Nemesis is OK for wolv. Far better characters to help him, though

Nemesis is replacable. What characters would you advise in his place?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#5SadCubsFanPosted 10/7/2012 3:51:42 PM
Well do you definitely want to keep ryu? I think a wolv, ryu, wesker team would be alright. Wolv/wesker/akuma would be better though

Wolv/frank can work well together, too.
#6TheRushDawgPosted 10/7/2012 4:13:57 PM
Are you looking to win seriously or jus play characters you like?

If you're looking to win, I'd put Doom in the second spot with Hidden Missles or Plasma Beam.

If you're looking to just play characters you like then, well what kind of characters do you like?
#7itsdilliPosted 10/7/2012 11:23:37 PM
i found some cool stuff with ryu and wolverine, maybe replace nemesis with drones?

if you're going to use ryu on point, do his basic bnb and then tac downwards to wolverine, dive kick straight away (whiff) then h tornado claw into fatal claw then another h tornado claw into fatal claw.
Not really a practical strategy or combo but it looks like a lot of fun.
It's not the characters that make you good, its how you play
#8KarsticlesPosted 10/7/2012 11:37:47 PM
I think that team works. Ryu on Tatsu, Nemesis on Clothesline.
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#9Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 10:39:04 AM(edited)
TheRushDawg posted...
Are you looking to win seriously or jus play characters you like?

If you're looking to win, I'd put Doom in the second spot with Hidden Missles or Plasma Beam.

If you're looking to just play characters you like then, well what kind of characters do you like?

Im not playing seriously. I just want an iron wall defense for my second with some good DHC stuff. Like nemmy. His assists are kinda bad tho. I need some assist that will help wolv get in. Also Doom is a no no. Cant use him too well and i dont like him
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!