The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Failure is beneath Doom!

#1RagingRicansPosted 10/7/2012 4:52:38 PM
I hate this so much!
I hate Dooms who super jump fly cancel and just do Fingah lazahs in the corner. Rinse & Repeat. I don't mind it, but the whole match!?!? its just annoying and isn't really that effective besides making me lose my mind.

Please learn Doom.

Please recycle
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.
#2koga_wolf_demonPosted 10/7/2012 4:54:44 PM
Well hey, at least it's better than FEWT DIVE
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga 3DS FC: 1418-8073-2172
TTT2: Jun/Jin, Asuka/Lars P4A: Akihiko, Yu
#3FireflyV_ONEPosted 10/7/2012 5:01:21 PM
It's a decent enough strategy. You get annoyed by the photon shots so you come in close, only to get hit by a surprise crossup Footdive, or an overhead M, or get grabbed unexpectedly, and lose the game.

Certainly better than a fullscreen Footdive, hoping to get a random hit confirm. Doom doesn't have that many options on point without an assist.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
#4Telly2588Posted 10/7/2012 5:03:50 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
It's a decent enough strategy. You get annoyed by the photon shots so you come in close, only to get hit by a surprise crossup Footdive, or an overhead M, or get grabbed unexpectedly, and lose the game.

Certainly better than a fullscreen Footdive, hoping to get a random hit confirm. Doom doesn't have that many options on point without an assist.

All of that.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#5RoccoRedPosted 10/7/2012 5:19:18 PM
koga_wolf_demon posted...
Well hey, at least it's better than FEWT DIVE

This, at least the fingah lazers are a challenge and most characters can get around it, fewt dive is so annoying -_-
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
PKMN FC: 5415-5334-2248
#6RagingRicans(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:54:11 PM
Foot dives are nothing. Now cross up foot dives those make me rage.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.
#7KarsticlesPosted 10/7/2012 5:56:28 PM
Pick a team that makes him scared to fly up there.
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#8smasher61Posted 10/7/2012 5:58:31 PM
RagingRicans posted...
Foot dives are nothing. Now cross up foot dives those make me rage.

play a fatty and this becomes something that can happen mid-screen :(
---
LunaEstFrigida on Capcom games: "SF4 = Chess, UMvC3 = Dodgeball, SFxT = Golf"
#9RagingRicans(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:58:36 PM
Karsticles posted...
Pick a team that makes him scared to fly up there.

I do have a team like that lol. It just annoys me that people will settle for a tactic like that instead of learning a character and using all of its options
---
#101TruKingPosted 10/7/2012 6:03:39 PM
Most of the cast doesn't have an answer to the strategy. Its slow but if you have a lead it works. If you don't have a lead it can still be frustrating and change the pace of the match.

Most people get frustrated playing against me running and then when I change it up and go offensive they make mistakes because they see it as an opening.

But if you're playing a character that can't do anything against me like frank then yes I'll do that all day. I beat a guy at evo time out each match because he had nobody that could do do anything against doom. Spent litterally the entire match running from him calling missiles or shooting photon shots.
---
Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life