Chris G is playing in the PJS stream.

#11IntrepidTykePosted 10/7/2012 9:24:02 PM
The SonicWaver beat him. But it was a timeout victory. ChrisG probably wasn't even paying attention to time. He was using Spencer/Wesker/Dr. Doom I think. He used a lot of teams in the lobby. Only once he used his Morrigan/Dr. Doom/Akuma.
#12BigOlePappyPosted 10/7/2012 9:25:55 PM
IntrepidTyke posted...
The SonicWaver beat him. But it was a timeout victory. ChrisG probably wasn't even paying attention to time. He was using Spencer/Wesker/Dr. Doom I think. He used a lot of teams in the lobby. Only once he used his Morrigan/Dr. Doom/Akuma.

Crap I guess I missed it. What was his XBL name?

I'm suprised he didn't demolish Sonic
---
Barrel Roll Achieved !
#13askinywhiteguyPosted 10/7/2012 9:31:06 PM
BigOlePappy posted...
IntrepidTyke posted...

I THINK it was "NYChrisG"
---
-I will always, ALWAYS, main Felicia. DEAL WITH IT!-
"The pleasure of a dream, is that its a fantasy. If it happens, it was never a dream." - FMA
#14IntrepidTykePosted 10/7/2012 9:31:31 PM
NYChrisG.
#15TheMoralessStarPosted 10/7/2012 9:36:51 PM
BigOlePappy posted...
IntrepidTyke posted...

He was using the best Zero (online tactics, pizza addict, busterless combos, etc)
---
PSN: shakobe
Putting mark busters in there place since 2009.
#16OMEGA RUGALPosted 10/8/2012 5:36:23 AM
RagingRicans posted...
Someone go in there and claim the title of worlds best!

http://www.twitch.tv/pjs_winning

claim the title .... online??? LMAO
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Eli owns Brady!!