The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Question for Tasky players...

#1WiNdDeMoN150Posted 10/8/2012 7:54:19 AM
What is a good combo starter after a ground Spidey Swing? Usually, I have a habit of pressing j.M after but that doesn't really start off a combo well. Should I be getting into the habit of doing another Spidey Swing or j.H or S after? Which of his air normals hit overhead?

I just want to know because I combine Samurai Edge assist with Spidey Swing during block strings to open people up, but I usually fail to start a combo after the Spidey Swing hit lol.
---
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#2TaizukuPosted 10/8/2012 7:56:05 AM
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
What is a good combo starter after a ground Spidey Swing? Usually, I have a habit of pressing j.M after but that doesn't really start off a combo well. Should I be getting into the habit of doing another Spidey Swing or j.H or S after? Which of his air normals hit overhead?

I just want to know because I combine Samurai Edge assist with Spidey Swing during block strings to open people up, but I usually fail to start a combo after the Spidey Swing hit lol.

j.M isn't bad, there's a lot of options there. Honestly he has combos for all of those, I'd go with a j.M or a j.H. I think j.S is an overhead.
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame
#3Darknessbeast10Posted 10/8/2012 7:59:13 AM
Taizuku posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

j.M isn't bad, there's a lot of options there. Honestly he has combos for all of those, I'd go with a j.M or a j.H. I think j.S is an overhead.

^ That. All air attacks are overheads.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#4WiNdDeMoN150(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:59:41 AM
Taizuku posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

Ok, good to know I have options. Pretty much why I like Taskmaster lol.
---
#5WiNdDeMoN150(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:06:46 AM
@DBeast

Hey man we gotta run a set sometime, it's been awhile since I played you.
---
#6TaizukuPosted 10/8/2012 8:06:56 AM
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
Taizuku posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

Ok, good to know I have options. Pretty much why I like Taskmaster lol.

Reason I like Taskmaster is because you can convert from just about anything. Go nuts.
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame
#7jayhau7Posted 10/8/2012 9:42:12 AM
Good starter combo is spacing out M then H after swing then land and basically anything. Now I use something different for some style but its a good launch point and easy to do.

My tasky is pretty good if you want to play

Psn - jayhau
---
Katanarama!
#8Strider HienPosted 10/8/2012 10:07:32 AM
jayhau7 posted...
Good starter combo is spacing out M then H after swing then land and basically anything. Now I use something different for some style but its a good launch point and easy to do.

Psn - jayhau

*Ninja'd

This is what I do,as well.Delay that H after the M.

Antsy warriors will fall for it.
---
Proud ATSG of UMVC3 Heroes Watchtower:PSN Branch.
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.United we stand....
#9Strider HienPosted 10/8/2012 10:08:04 AM
jayhau7 posted...

Psn - jayhau

*Ninja'd

This is what I do,as well.Delay that H after the M.

Antsy warriors will fall for it.
---
Proud ATSG of UMVC3 Heroes Watchtower:PSN Branch.
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.United we stand....
#10MavisBeaconDTFPosted 10/8/2012 2:05:18 PM
lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/gvpwv.jpg