The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Best character in the game? Round 1: Magneto vs Morrigan

#1SadCubsFanPosted 10/9/2012 5:34:00 PM
Who is better between the two? - Results (97 votes)
Magneto
82.47% (80 votes)
Morrigan
17.53% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Here is the list of characters that will be included. Also, look at it as a how a good a character is at full potential. So Morrigan for instance you may be considering her on a missiles team. I was just interested in how something like this would turn out

Magneto
Doom
Dormammu
Vergil
Spencer
Morrigan
Viper
Zero

SHould I even bother adding these?

Dante
Wesker
Wolverine
Phoenix
#2serpentaurusPosted 10/9/2012 5:38:52 PM
and Nova. Also, should be noted as best point characters. Overall the best would be Doom, Dante, Amaterasu, Sentinel and Strider
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#3SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 5:43:34 PM
serpentaurus posted...
and Nova. Also, should be noted as best point characters. Overall the best would be Doom, Dante, Amaterasu, Sentinel and Strider

but there's really no way characters like nova, sentinel or ammy are top 3(especially nova and sent)

and I just mean overall value to the team. I'm not going to do it by best shells either cause that's just silly and there's way too many variations
#4serpentaurusPosted 10/9/2012 5:45:48 PM
SadCubsFan posted...

but there's really no way characters like nova, sentinel or ammy are top 3(especially nova and sent)

(Ammy, Sentinel) not on point. But they win fights as support characters against other top tiers. Anything that win fights sooo cleanly should be considered top. Oh and Nova is top on point.
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#5SadCubsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 5:52:14 PM
yea but nova is pretty clearly not the best

sentinel only gives you an assist while being one of the worst point characters in the game....i don't see how he'd stack up

i know tiers are confusing to make in this game, but I still just mean overall value to a team
#6KromagnumPosted 10/9/2012 5:59:19 PM
Magneto is easily better than Morrigan.
---
PSN: glenn220
Have you ever tried just turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?
#7lol_whatPosted 10/9/2012 6:07:24 PM
magneto is the best overall character in the game, better then zero and doom and vergil and rare akuma

he is the best
#8soniczero9Posted 10/9/2012 6:08:49 PM
Heck just do every character in the game and make it into a like an NCAA tourney bracket. That could be a fun series of topics for you, if you're willing to do it.

By the way I'd say Mags is better.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9-SCVc-E0 - Animaniacs 1, Censors 0
#9LordRattergunPosted 10/9/2012 11:01:57 PM
Adding Viper and Zero without question but barely considering Wesker?

Theory fighter confirmed.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#10GamerFoodPosted 10/9/2012 11:08:32 PM
You should add Chun-Li. Since I'm the only one who uses her seriously, im the only one that knows her true potential. She actually outclasses Viper. So if Viper is up there, so should Chun.