New Darkstalkers game coming? (see pic)

#71RobIsntDrunkPosted 10/11/2012 8:37:43 PM
Natsume_Tien7 posted...
SF4: highly praised game that revived the FGC

Mainly criticized because some don't like the animation, which has nothing to do with game fundamentals.

Darkstalkers may play and look similarly to SF4. BUT because of looks alone, people are already being pessimistic about the game.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Last time I checked, the Darkstalkers games looked completely different, why would people want it to look like SF4? Of course they would be pessimistic if everything about the game is changing.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#72vega2505Posted 10/12/2012 3:26:09 PM
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Natsume_Tien7 posted...
SF4: highly praised game that revived the FGC

Mainly criticized because some don't like the animation, which has nothing to do with game fundamentals.

Darkstalkers may play and look similarly to SF4. BUT because of looks alone, people are already being pessimistic about the game.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Last time I checked, the Darkstalkers games looked completely different, why would people want it to look like SF4? Of course they would be pessimistic if everything about the game is changing.

That and with Capcom's recent track record, any little hints of bad things are bad signs indeed.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#73sonofcasbahPosted 10/12/2012 4:35:45 PM
oh my god, now i'm so hyped for another darkstalkers.

i want my rikou and bulleta damn it
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
#74badjab326Posted 10/12/2012 6:41:41 PM
lol_what posted...
Natsume_Tien7 posted...

Mainly criticized because some don't like the animation,

and ultras
and grabs being bad
and being way to reliant on 1-frame links to do anything while at the same time trying to be a more casual friendly game
and removing cool stuff from 3S like multiple super moves, taunts actually doing someting, universal overheads and parrying
and the initial roster being sf2 in 3D
and pressue not really existing besides dumb vortex characters and viper/seth players with the godhand because of how good downback and mashing on reversals is

basically everything about AE was complained about, too.

Yes, YES! SFIV had potential, it's a solid game, but overall it's not nearly as good as some previous entries.

If anybody can butcher a game, it's Oh-no. Whereas Niitsuma found a nice balance between casual and pro with TvC and U/MvC3.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#75MarsulasPosted 10/13/2012 12:36:13 AM
Dunno why people are getting upset over the SF4 engine being used.

Yes 2D spritework looks amazing and probably better, but 3D Darkstalkers with creepy stages and music is going to be HYPE.
---
PSN: Marz1991 SSFIVAE:Guy UMvC3:Shuma/Dorm/Strange
3DS FC: 1203-9378-1364
#76TaizukuPosted 10/13/2012 5:11:42 AM
Marsulas posted...

Yes 2D spritework looks amazing and probably better, but 3D Darkstalkers with creepy stages and music is going to be HYPE.

Honestly, I don't give a damn. I just wants my Talbain...
---
Breaking news: Local neckbeard makes self feel better by criticizing video game that a quiet minority deem to be 'fun' ~DoctorTitor
PSN: MobileFlame
#77sadiq2010Posted 10/13/2012 6:06:38 AM
it's not morrigans wings.
#78Herr_EdgeworthPosted 10/13/2012 6:17:39 AM

It's not that it's in 3D. It's the fact that SF4's art style is ugly as f***. I would have much preferred MvC3's art style.
---
Known by the KH Boards as Scaler24.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram or http://www.tinyurl.com/dofrde
#79TaizukuPosted 10/13/2012 7:33:58 AM
sadiq2010 posted...
it's not morrigans wings.

Even though we already know it was darkstalkers you're going to try to troll..?
---
Breaking news: Local neckbeard makes self feel better by criticizing video game that a quiet minority deem to be 'fun' ~DoctorTitor
PSN: MobileFlame
#80Strider HienPosted 10/13/2012 7:48:19 AM
Taizuku posted...
Marsulas posted...

Honestly, I don't give a damn. I just wants my Talbain...

Indeed.Just want to see him transforming and growling in idle pose...Kreygasm
---
Proud ATSG of UMVC3 Heroes Watchtower:PSN Branch.
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.United we stand....