What's your favorite source series from Capcom?

#61incornetiumPosted 11/8/2012 7:29:15 AM
MedicalGamer posted...
incornetium posted...
MegaMan still kicking strong. I also considered Okami one of the greatest games of all time but it is just one installment should we be calling it a series?

Okami has a sequel on the DS.

Anyway I like Ace Attorney. Dead Rising is cool too. Okami it's such a beautiful game that all Wii owners must have.
Devil May Cry is fun too

Yeah I guess you are right. I knew there was a DS installment but it seemed different from the other "series" in the vote that possessed consistent characters over multiple games. I suppose I looked into it too much and it was inappropriate for me to imply Okami wasn't a series
#62J-Don-BonnePosted 11/8/2012 7:47:28 AM
Herr_Edgeworth posted...
Poor Joe :(

I wonder how many of these people who liked ace attorney actually play wright ;-;

Count me in.

Me too.
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
Fan of a "pretty hardcore evil" Vampire Queen.
#63EndingTempestPosted 11/8/2012 12:53:59 PM
Def. Darkstalkers. When I first played SF II my first thought was this could be so much more. The characters, the moves, I just thought it was sorta bland. Then several years later DS came out and I was like yes.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
#64ign0toPosted 11/8/2012 2:47:07 PM
Rockman, closely followed by Okami and Street Fighter.
#65The_Boss85Posted 11/8/2012 3:04:26 PM
Went with RE since I'm not a fan of MM.
---
Yes, we may all be headed straight to hell, but what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven.