What's your favorite source series from Capcom?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. What's your favorite source series from Capcom?
3 years ago#61
MedicalGamer posted...
incornetium posted...
MegaMan still kicking strong. I also considered Okami one of the greatest games of all time but it is just one installment should we be calling it a series?

Okami has a sequel on the DS.

Anyway I like Ace Attorney. Dead Rising is cool too. Okami it's such a beautiful game that all Wii owners must have.
Devil May Cry is fun too

Yeah I guess you are right. I knew there was a DS installment but it seemed different from the other "series" in the vote that possessed consistent characters over multiple games. I suppose I looked into it too much and it was inappropriate for me to imply Okami wasn't a series
3 years ago#62
Herr_Edgeworth posted...
Poor Joe :(

I wonder how many of these people who liked ace attorney actually play wright ;-;

Count me in.

Me too.
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
Fan of a "pretty hardcore evil" Vampire Queen.
3 years ago#63
Def. Darkstalkers. When I first played SF II my first thought was this could be so much more. The characters, the moves, I just thought it was sorta bland. Then several years later DS came out and I was like yes.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
3 years ago#64
Rockman, closely followed by Okami and Street Fighter.
3 years ago#65
Went with RE since I'm not a fan of MM.
---
Yes, we may all be headed straight to hell, but what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. What's your favorite source series from Capcom?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived