She-Hulk/Strange Pairing

#1StrykeBlaydePosted 11/6/2012 6:38:10 PM
Just a random thought that entered my mind, how well would this pairing work? I mean, you think She-Hulk with an assist like Bolts would help her get in, along with her command grab shenanigans and stuff, right?
---
Wesker/Jill/Iron Man
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#2serpentaurusPosted 11/6/2012 6:39:41 PM
She Hulk is She hulk. she would need like 3 assists to be good.
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#3CombaticusXYPosted 11/6/2012 6:39:50 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
Just a random thought that entered my mind, how well would this pairing work? I mean, you think She-Hulk with an assist like Bolts would help her get in, along with her command grab shenanigans and stuff, right?

I like it, print it
---
Team All In: Captain America/ Nova/ Dr. Doom.. It's On now!!
PSN/Xboxlive: CombaticusXY
#4KajinNinjaPosted 11/6/2012 7:06:03 PM
You can do FoF's with SheHulk/Spencer/Dr. Strange iirc...

And this may be topic jacking.. but does She Hulk/Tron still have that raw tag loop with each other? I remember seeing before but I dont remember if it made it into Ultimate.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <?????/?????/?????>
#5Scott_Stapp_Posted 11/6/2012 7:54:13 PM
I used to run She-Hulk/Doom/Strange as a secondary. It was a pretty fun team and there was definitely more that could be done with it than what I was able to do. I eventually replaced Strange with Ammy simply because it was easier.
---
When my name was Kentai, my family would travel...down to western RI, where my name was Kentai.
#6InvincibleSethPosted 11/6/2012 8:27:32 PM
Shehulk and tron do still have the inf loop with them. I do it all the time. its a easy way to kill a person if they dont know what to do or expect it.
---
Haha, we win we win! The Skies blue! -Patty from Soul Eater
UMvC main: tron thor shehulk.
#7Rags_2_RichesPosted 11/7/2012 1:46:21 AM
She-Hulk/Strange/Doom is my main team right now and I have no plans of changing it. Any command grab with Jen results in death for that character because you just hard tag Strange in and go to work. She gets backed up by Bolts assist to do her grab shenanigans and Strange has missiles to do enhanced combos. Its a damn good team. I just need to get better.
---
Romantic, Dramatic, but never panic. Original Sensei write rhymes in the attic.
#8Chat NoirPosted 11/7/2012 3:23:09 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...

A) You may have trouble calling Strange safely and B) you might not be able to make comebacks consistently with both Shulkie and Strange but it sounds like a solid team.

Personally, I like the Shulkie/Vajra pairing (with Daggers or Drones mostly) because it allows Shulkie to play more patiently without getting completely lamed out. Unfortunately, Strange and Strider don't go along so well.
#9giraffe_boyPosted 11/7/2012 5:30:25 PM
I played a bunch of games last night against a She Hulk/Strange/Vergil team - it seemed to work pretty well, for the reasons people have said above. Good DHC options, too. The team's biggest problem seemed to be slides - lots of times he'd call Strange to help She Hulk get in, and I'd just slide under the bolts with Nova's cr.M and get a happy birthday.