What happens to Gamefaqs Level players that go to majors.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. What happens to Gamefaqs Level players that go to majors.
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcyxFNuQlwo&feature=channel&list=UL

Stay at home FAQS monsters. You can't handle the real thing.
---
"If I could use one word to describe you it is Tactless."
3 years ago#2
Stop Posting Videos of yourself ZTS.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.
3 years ago#3
Everyone ignore your irrational hatred towards ZTS for a moment and reflect on how amazing this video is. That man is not a Real N****.
(edited by soul_assassin23)
3 years ago#4
soul_assassin23 posted...
Everyone ignore your irrational hatred towards ZTS for a moment and reflect on how amazing this video is. That mean is not a Real N****.

I already saw this video. This guy is probably emotionally unstable. I admit I did laugh , but I feel bad for it.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.
3 years ago#5
It's settled, I HAVE to become a member of CORN.

Also what GameFAQS poster is this exactly?
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
3 years ago#6
Omfg....this.....this video is amazing. Who is that?
---
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT
3 years ago#7
Telly2588 posted...
It's settled, I HAVE to become a member of CORN.

Also what GameFAQS poster is this exactly?

MK9 *kappa*
---
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT
3 years ago#8
RagingRicans posted...
Stop Posting Videos of yourself ZTS.

Omfg. Hahahaha!!!!! Who the F is that? I know that's not ZTS soooooo lol who is that? Like was that for real? I don't even... I've lost $200 on this game once and I did not cry. Lordy. Real ninjas. Lol.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
3 years ago#9
I lost it at the "Real N****" part XD
---
Known by the KH Boards as Scaler24.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram or http://www.tinyurl.com/dofrde
3 years ago#10
wtf is this?
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. What happens to Gamefaqs Level players that go to majors.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived