What happens to Gamefaqs Level players that go to majors.

#51HaigicotsuPosted 11/7/2012 7:18:30 PM
tjmr15 posted...
It was funny until someone said he has autism.... :/

---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma
#52serpentaurusPosted 11/7/2012 7:19:34 PM
Those CORN dudes are terrible people with terrible sportsmanship. I hope they all get banned somehow from future tournaments.
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#53weezygdPosted 11/7/2012 7:21:49 PM
serpentaurus posted...
Those CORN dudes are terrible people with terrible sportsmanship. I hope they all get banned somehow from future tournaments.

Closeted racism.
---
Chicago Bears 2012-2013 champs!
#54ProzacIsBackPosted 11/7/2012 7:26:02 PM
Haigicotsu posted...
tjmr15 posted...
It was funny until someone said he has autism.... :/

Then it was hilarious PogChamp
---
Prozac is a dick.
But he's a great player. He's like the Kanye West of GameFAQs, if Kanye had talent.
#55Lord_Shadow_19Posted 11/7/2012 7:39:14 PM
weezygd posted...
serpentaurus posted...

Closeted racism.

Why is that?
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#56Strider HienPosted 11/7/2012 7:55:54 PM
serpentaurus posted...

Closeted racism.

What ?!?!?!?! How..?
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#57Project5BossPosted 11/7/2012 8:20:40 PM
NoizyChild posted...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498885

Apparently, NeoGAF is up in arms about it as well.

NeoGaf is up in arms about everything. So many of those posters are PC, whiny, ***** made manginas.

That said, I lol'd so hard at this vid..so so hard.
#58deltamiragePosted 11/7/2012 8:21:25 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
deltamirage posted...
There are some really hateful people in this topic. Let the dude take the loss however he wants to, as long as he doesn't get physical with anyone.

All that video really does is further prove that team CORN is just a bunch of scumbags.

How so? They didn't make him cry. He did it of his own merit. Only thing they did was film it. allcaps even tried to calm him down and told him to stop crying. Not their fault at all.

No offense, but I could careless about what you have to say about it. You are part of team Scumbags after all.

serpentaurus posted...

Banned? I would go that fare, should their activity's be encourage? absolutely not. Like I said, if the dude wants to cry, let him cry. He's not physically assaulting or verbal abusing anyone so just let the man be.
---
Occasional TwitchTV stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/thefraud
UMVC3 Team - Spider-Man/Dorm/Doom
#59NoizyChildPosted 11/7/2012 8:24:54 PM
NeoGaf is up in arms about everything. So many of those posters are PC, whiny, ***** made manginas.

God Almighty.

They whine about EVERYTHING.

I remember a thread where they were seriously asking Nintendo to package Nintendo Land in a case instead of a sleeve when the Wii U launches.

Yes, I'm serious.
---
In America businesses don't need profits to survive. - llaW_Enots
The SFxT boards in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/9ECXm.gif
#60smasher61Posted 11/7/2012 8:25:27 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
How so? They didn't make him cry. He did it of his own merit. Only thing they did was film it. allcaps even tried to calm him down and told him to stop crying. Not their fault at all.

eh some of the spectators seemed to be heckling him a bit in the MM, but I wasn't there.

guy seems a bit thin-skinned if that other post about him doing this @ a smash match is any indicator
---
LunaEstFrigida on Capcom games: "SF4 = Chess, UMvC3 = Dodgeball, SFxT = Golf"