Tron/Dr.Strange/vergil?

#1evilvergilPosted 11/11/2012 2:53:42 PM
What do you guys think of this team? My current team is Tron/Vergil/Hawkeye but im thinking of adding strange.yes im aware of Tron's low-tier status but i really like using her so im going to just stick with her.I already know some decent bnbs with her using vergil's rapid slash assist as a combo extender.and strange is pretty decent at zoning imo.Vergil needs no explanation lol. Thoughts? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
#2lol_whatPosted 11/11/2012 3:14:02 PM
I'd recommend trying out frank west instead of strange, you can cancel lunch rush into franks rush super and get instant level4/5 off any given hit.

His shopping cart assist gives tron that push she needs up close (vergil assist is more for when you're full screen away, if you call it up close you can get him killed if you aren't careful)
#3KarsticlesPosted 11/11/2012 3:16:21 PM
Try Chris with his Gun Fire assist.
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#4evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 3:32:20 PM
lol_what posted...
I'd recommend trying out frank west instead of strange, you can cancel lunch rush into franks rush super and get instant level4/5 off any given hit.

His shopping cart assist gives tron that push she needs up close (vergil assist is more for when you're full screen away, if you call it up close you can get him killed if you aren't careful)

I was actually considering Frank with shopping cart assist.i just never got around into getting in the lab with him lol. but wth ill give him a shot.Tron actually deals some pretty decent damage,not as much as the top-tier guys but decent enough.and frank's shopping cart is a great assist for pressuring,in which tron will benefit greatly from.
#5ZekiraPosted 11/11/2012 5:06:19 PM
I don't actually like a Tron team that has no OTG assist whatsoever. Though I think c.H + EoA might be able to fill in your combo extension needs, EoA seriously scales Tron's damage pretty hard, and one of Tron's good points is the fact that she can deal insane damage with 2 combo extension assists (which surprisingly only a few characters can do)
---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Offline player.
"Ask them to stop spamming hitconfirms" ~Karsticles (08/23/2012)
#6serpentaurusPosted 11/11/2012 5:11:11 PM
Strange/Vergil is a gdlk shell, as good as Strange/Amaterasu
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#7evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:21:33 PM
Zekira posted...
I don't actually like a Tron team that has no OTG assist whatsoever. Though I think c.H + EoA might be able to fill in your combo extension needs, EoA seriously scales Tron's damage pretty hard, and one of Tron's good points is the fact that she can deal insane damage with 2 combo extension assists (which surprisingly only a few characters can do)

I usually use cr.h along with vergil's rapid slash assist to go into H.beacon bomb to catch them midair(you have to time it.)then i do J.h,j.s(ground bounce),L.beacon bomb, j.h,standing h,H drill cancel into lunch rush.then i dhc if i have to.This only works in the corner however.im still currently messing with this team so i still dont know every optimized combo.though i could pull off vergil's sword loops consistently a majority of the time so theres that lol.
#8rossguy123Posted 11/11/2012 6:28:26 PM
I saw someone use a Tron/ Frank/ vergil team and it was amazing everything. Amazing synergy especially.

So try that.
---
1. Shuma, Raccoon, Strider
2. Shuma, Tron, Skrull
#9NinoyAkoPosted 11/17/2012 4:08:30 PM
I use Tron/Strange/S.Hulk
Any tips?
#10throwingshapes9Posted 11/17/2012 5:06:11 PM
Tron BnB into Lunch Time super -> 7 Rings, go into the FoF loop for stupid damage and meter.